FOR FUN: What celebrity have you being told you look like?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I get Mariska Hargitay, a lot.

180px-Mariska_Hargitay.jpg

Mariska.jpg
  • pocurran
    Options
    When I got on my other computer I will post my picture. The only person that I ever had a similarity to was Linda Blair from the Exorcist. (I was young when she was young - lol).
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    When I was a teenager and going through my "goth" phase, I got Kelly Osbourne (when she was overweight and resembled a bulldog). When I was blonde and wasn't such a chunk, I got Reese Witherspoon.
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    weirdly enough, when i was younger i got brooke shields a lot (granted i had brown hair and bushier eyebrows), and when i was thin and had darker hair and red lips (my adult just a tad gothy phase), i got faruza balk, and now for some weird reason i get kate walsh, and honestly, i don't look a lick like any of them - i think i just have a look that is kind of generic, so people are always stopping me and thinking they know me from somewhere LOL It's a little weird!
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've had a few people say I look like Mariah Carey.
  • NavyIT85
    NavyIT85 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When i was around 250 I was called "Butterbean" by a few different people... Butter bean was much larger, but short blonde hair and HUGE.... since losing the weight, I haven't really gotten anything... Don't know if that is good or bad.
  • piggamongrel
    Options
    i have been told countless times that i look like jesy from little mix (for those of u who watch x factor in the uk) anyone else see it? x
  • JKBarnett88
    Options
    Taylor Swift, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood
  • deliak2010
    Options
    I've been told blake lively (gossip girl blondie) a lot as well as tuba buyukustun (turkish actress)
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Joan Baez. :)