Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    25 weeks and 4 days.

About 13 weeks to go til c-section! :wink:

Oh and I have POPPED!! :blushing:
    39610_671.jpg
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    25 weeks and 4 days.

Yeppy, an update! :flowerforyou: Now I am getting convinced that you are pregnant! :laugh: Truely beautiful! :love:

Hopethat the next 13 weeks be comfortable and that you'll enjoy every step of this wonderful process :flowerforyou: . I read something nice somewhere: your baby is absolutely dependend on you to be able to develop, to exist in fact. Isn't that magic? Another being growing inside of you. :flowerforyou:

How's the kicking? :wink:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    25 weeks and 4 days.

I read something nice somewhere: your baby is absolutely dependend on you to be able to develop, to exist in fact. Isn't that magic? Another being growing inside of you. :flowerforyou:

:laugh: My uncle asked me what it felt like to be pregnant when I had my first one and I referred to the movie alien....I think it kinda freaked him out a little but I told him the first time it was odd knowing there was a living thing in my belly. My husband was grossed out when I would watch her roll around and you could see all the lil' bumps move around on my belly. The second one was not as freaky, more relaxed for sure, told my uncle is was like alien 2 :laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Tam you look great! You should be proud of yourself for getting into such great shape and so healthy for this pregnancy! Your children, new and newer, will appreciate you being so healthy and active!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

It would be interesting to see pictures from the first pregnancy and to compare!

Keep up the amazing job.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks you guys! :happy:

I am feeling really good, that's for sure! And the kicking is FUN! He's packing a wallop already and I still have a ways to go yet!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm not sure I have many photos of when I was pregnant with my first son. I was over 100 lbs more than I am now and would tend to avoid the camera. I know there are some from my baby shower with him when I was 37 weeks. I will see if I can find them.

Thanks again! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Just took this. How is it my bump doesn't look as big today????:laugh: :laugh: SO weird!!!

39610_4291.jpg
  • lpadilla75
    lpadilla75 Posts: 154
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    26 weeks and 5 days!! :happy:
    39610_2569.jpg
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    26 weeks and 5 days!! :happy:
    39610_2569.jpg

Yeah, Yeah, blah, blah, you're pregnant and gorgeous!

NOW WHERE'S A PHOTO OF THAT HOT HUSBAND OF YOURS!!!!!!! :noway:

:wink: You're looking beautiful girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you!! And for the right price, you can have my hubby!! :wink: :laugh:
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! And for the right price, you can have my hubby!! :wink: :laugh:

"Hello? Is this JPMorgan Chase? What's my balance?"

:laugh:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look wonderful!
    ahhhhhhh I long for the baby in the tummy days.......or do iI??:laugh: :bigsmile:
    Keep up the growing!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Tami you just GLOW :love:

I hope I look half as good as you during my pregnancy.

I'm at 9 weeks now :smile:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Looking cute as usual! Love that tummy.... I miss those days too....
    :flowerforyou:
  • msujdak
    msujdak Posts: 141
    Options
    I felt the healthiest in my life when I was pregnant (sexiest too:wink::blushing: ) Enjoy the baby days cause they grow up so fast! You look great Tam!
  • cyajen
    cyajen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! It is nice to just enjoy it and not worry so much as I did the last one (being SO overweight!)

I actually love being pregnant and only have about 12 weeks to go! :happy:

He is moving all over the place right now!! :love: :love: My new little man!! :heart:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! It is nice to just enjoy it and not worry so much as I did the last one (being SO overweight!)

He is moving all over the place right now!! :love: :love: My new little man!! :heart:

Shhhhh... :laugh: I have baby fever sooo bad right now! :love: :love: :love: BUT..... I want to get another 15 pounds off first. You look fantastic!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Shhhhh... :laugh: I have baby fever sooo bad right now! :love: :love: :love: BUT..... I want to get another 15 pounds off first. You look fantastic!
    LOL! Sorry!! :laugh: It is a stronnngggg feeling, that baby fever!! :tongue: :wink:

And thanks! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!