Back at it again!!!!

rkmmd
rkmmd Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, I'm Robbin 34yr. old mom of 3. I'm back at it again...lol. I started weight loss 3 years ago and honestly I didn't know how big I was when I started, but about 2 months into it I bought a scale and weighed myself I was 260...roughly.I stopped almost 2 years ago due to the fact I couldn't lose anymore.I had lost around 60lbs.maybe more, because I didn't know my starting weight.
Someone recommended I do that to jump start my body again. I had all intentions of starting back a month later and never did. I didn't gain any back , but lost the muscle I had created.I have mantained my current weight 205lbs, for like I said, almost 2 years. So now I'm finally ready again to get back at it, and get to my goal weight (150lbs.). I Hope to talk to a lot of motivating people, because I'm gonna need it.

Replies

• fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    The only way to get back is to come back! Yippee! You can do this! Stay on MFP for all the support you need and let me know if I can help...
  • rkmmd
    rkmmd Posts: 6
    Thank You, I will!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.