Wondering if anyone wants to start the 30 day shred and...

Options
2»

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!! I bought the DVD a few weeks ago and have yet to "really" start it! I need to lose about 25 pounds total and I would love to have most of it off by the time my family goes on vacation at the end of July. I just joined this site today so I'm still figuring it out, but I would LOVE to join you guys!

welcom to MFP and the shredders! You're going to LOVE this site!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I am hoping that everyone that wants to start shredding on Monday sees this. I am ready and going to hit it hard. I hope everyone else is as excited as I am. My plan is to start and finish it no excuses this time! No matter how soar or tired I may be this time I will succeed. Lets meet on this thread and keep each other going. Does that sound good to everyone? Or does anyone no how to do the charts with the graphing of weight now and weight lost? I don't unfortunately I do no that when I was part of that biggest loser group there was one to track weight lose and it was great.
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    Yesterday I did it and thought I was going to die. Well, not die, but I have a three story house and stairs were definitely not my friend. I thought I was going to have to live the rest of my life on the second story.

Same here! Did the first day yesterday and my thighs are killing me!!

I'm in for the group!!
  • Mausie
    Mausie Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm in as well! Have tried the shred by myself and with a friend ... but didnt stick with it ... maybe this will really keep me motivated and going. :wink:
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Started today! Day 1, Level 1! Woo hoo! Definately felt the burn
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    I am hoping that everyone that wants to start shredding on Monday sees this. I am ready and going to hit it hard. I hope everyone else is as excited as I am. My plan is to start and finish it no excuses this time! No matter how soar or tired I may be this time I will succeed. Lets meet on this thread and keep each other going. Does that sound good to everyone? Or does anyone no how to do the charts with the graphing of weight now and weight lost? I don't unfortunately I do no that when I was part of that biggest loser group there was one to track weight lose and it was great.

I love how excited you are, it's totally getting me motivated!
  • aduff77
    Options
    Alright! Day one! I'm at work and then I have class but I plan on shreding it up afterwards! I'm excited! My thighs finally quit hurting from the other day.
  • weightloss4me
    Options
    I just got back from a weekend at the lake - and I think I better start something fast. I'm going to see if I can find the DVD today after work - then I'll shred along with the rest of you starting tonight!
  • Mausie
    Mausie Posts: 38
    Options
    Guess I'll have a late start on this ... got sick ... no way I can push myself tru it :ohwell:
    Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and are able to join right in!!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    For anyone interested, there is another thread out there for the 30 Day Shred, which also started on June 1st. Here's the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/55106-june-shredders-week-1 You can PM Vans with your info if you want to be included in the tracking list she started.
  • lucyg
    lucyg Posts: 4
    Options
    Just found the thread.
    started it yesterday but will try and keep up with you guys.

218930.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • aduff77
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that day 2 was harder than day 1? it was for me anyways!