A bit concerned...

Options

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    LOL!

Well, you had better eat all the twinkies you can now. The company is going into bankruptsy.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    only 3 to 4 pounds i wouldnt be upset with that thats twice what is recommended with diet n exercise alone plus your stretched skin wouldnt retain its elasticity if you lost weight so drastically it would be worse in the long run imo

agree with this.

DO NOT, try to lose weight quickly, the loose skin is not worth it.

Also, if you go on 'the diet of the month', you will only gain the weight back when you go back to you're normal intake.
    Please get a sensible eating plan from your doctor or this site and, you will lose weight at a sensible rate and feel better for it......

I have followed this sites advice since August 1st and have lost 53lbs. Follow this sites advice and you WILL achieve your goals
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    So do you get to have a cheat day when you can have Ding-Dongs instead?
    Cheat days are when you are allowed one small vegetable. Do this no more than once a week and you might lose up to 7lb a week. :smile:

I find that tossing them on a bed of fruit rollups and a caramel drizzle is a nice change of pace
    Are you crazy? Some brands of fruit rollups actually contain fruit and they're forbidden on this diet.
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    And to add to all the colors to add to your diet, you should throw in some blue things, like a blue rasperry Slurpie. They also have grape to meet your purples.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Say what? :huh:

:noway:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I find that tossing them on a bed of fruit rollups and a caramel drizzle is a nice change of pace

LOL :laugh:
  • sydanne33
    Options
    Make sure your drinking AT LEAST 8 glasses of Dr. Pepper a day, its important to stay hydrated.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Don't forget you have to lift heavy weights on that twinkie diet :laugh:

No no, don't lift heavy weights, you might get bulky, after all that's what happens to women who lift heavy weights :wink:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I don't see this mentioned. It's so obvious it might be a controversial issue. Why are you not just sucking the cream out and tossing the twinkie receptacle. It'll be like a juice fast. Only way less calories.
  • MammyGetsSlim
    MammyGetsSlim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can someone post me a twinkie please? Dont want to commit to the diet before I've tried one ;)

Jelly tots are good too, lots of colours and plenty of sugar - a great snack between twinkie binges!
  • girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't see this mentioned. It's so obvious it might be a controversial issue. Why are you not just sucking the cream out and tossing the twinkie receptacle. It'll be like a juice fast. Only way less calories.

ooohh this made me laugh...out loud...at the computer....by myself! :laugh:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    How does a twinkie diet cheat day work? Do you have only salads? I think a vitamin would be in order, Twinkies aren't known to be packed full of them. And 3-4 lbs is probably to fast, you should increase your calories to lose weight slower, so then you'll get more twinkies!! And drink lots of water to wash those twinkies down! Good Luck ;-)

And make sure you log every twinkie, you don't want your calorie count to be off!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    It's obvious that the first thing yo have to do is buy them in bulk, given the "going out of business" issue.
    I'd say calculate how many you're going to eat in a year, add 25% to account for bulking days, and multiply times two. This will give you roughly a 9 to 17.5 month supply. So, you should be able to lose 69-96 pounds easily in that time.

You have to remember to have plenty of liquids. Mountain Dew is always a great choice because it has plenty of caffeine to awaken your metabolism, another great choice is Dr. Pepper because it has so many flavors within it, you'd practically be covering all your bases by having 4 or 5 a day. Make sure you don't drink anything diet though, it might set you back and make you jittery. Although Dr. Pepper 10 is fine because it's for men, not women.

Obviously, people have been successful in this diet, you just gotta stick with it and make sure you log everything you eat, including those pepper mint patties your mom sent you last summer. They're a great way to keep your insulin leveled between meals.

I talked to my dietitian friend and he recommended making Saturday a cheat day because it's easier to get people to bring you junk food, minimizing the effort and activity you'd have to make in order to get them yourself.

Please keep us updated in your progress.

May the force be with you!
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thing I have ever posted. Thanks to my friends for helping this along!

LOL!!!!

Too funny!

Hostess is just reorganizing their debt, still cranking out death sticks.
    They did this a few years ago too.

I just remembered the story so i decided to post this. I loved it!

Had a great laugh!
  • Brittypop
    Options
    I want to assume this is a troll...
    I refuse to believe that is a real thing.

Right???
  • repoman150
    repoman150 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ohhh yea, and deep fried oreos!!!!! yummmmmm
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the OP and everyone else who contributed! I've been having a down day and really needed the laughs!
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I actually had to look up Twinkies, HoHos and DingDongs we don't do these here in Germany (not with that name)

and another 10 fun minutes passed at nightshift
    thanks for that
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This has been the best thread ever.....I'm crying from laughter THANKS!!!! I will NEVER look at Twinkies the same way again! :happy: