I have a crush

Options
2»

Replies

• torinoel14
    torinoel14 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You're so pretty, he's probably thinking the same thing but too intimidated to talk to you! Sit beside him, and then pretend you missed something the prof said. Good opener! :)

This is great too! Thanks.
  • Elm669
    Elm669 Posts: 7
    Options
    If you never try then you'll never know! Lord knows I wish I had back in high school..

I used to be a chicken @#% back in high school, wasn't very much of a socialite at all much less around women. XD I never had the nerve to ask. It turns out after talking many years later that I had 4 female friends that had the hots for me and one more that was in love with me but I was too chicken to talk to them and they all slipped away over the years. Moral is.. don't be afraid! chances are they like you too!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    BUMP! Because I'm a shy person too & very unlucky with guys.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    If its in a class, can you just strike up a conversation about the subject? Maybe ask him about an assignment? Then once you're talking to him, flirt like your life depended on it.

Yep^^
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Just remember, everyone has their likes and dislikes. Saying Hi will at least make him notice you.
  • luvinmytwins
    Options
    Ask him to see his cell phone then put your number in it, hand it back to him and say I knew you wanted my number, my name is __________ whats yours? Smile and walk away.

Definitely DO NOT do this. I would think it would be a turn off. Plus, if he does have a girlfriend, it could get him into a lot of trouble.

As everyone else has said, you are gorgeous. So just be yourself and compliment him.

Good Luck!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Ask him to see his cell phone then put your number in it, hand it back to him and say I knew you wanted my number, my name is __________ whats yours? Smile and walk away.

Definitely DO NOT do this. I would think it would be a turn off. Plus, if he does have a girlfriend, it could get him into a lot of trouble.

As everyone else has said, you are gorgeous. So just be yourself and compliment him.

Good Luck!

Gotta agree with that. Maybe after a while of knowing him you could ask for his number, but I wouldn't be presumptuous about it. I think a guy could pull off that move, but not a girl.