Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 4

Options
12345679»

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I did the wii active today and burned 719 calories. I loved it. Im loving the thing more and more. It really works you out.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm reeeally bored at work today.

frantic.gif
  • Laura817
    Laura817 Posts: 29
    Options

frantic.gif

Me too! I totally understand....When I am at work, I have the tendency to eat. However, I brought healthy snacks with me :smooched:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

frantic.gif

I'll trade you! I'm so stressed. I shouldn't be on here but I had to give my brain a break.

Also, when does the fruit/veggy challenge start?
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Enjoy your time together! Take walks together to burn extra calories - or I am so sure you'll burn some :blushing: Just have fun!:bigsmile:
    :laugh: Yes, we plan on having lots of fun and if I can't get him to walk with me, I'll make him watch our daughter so maybe I can *gasp* jog!

I'm just stressed about getting the house clean right now and taking the psychological evaluation for the job I've been working on getting. But, once Sunday comes, I'll be so excited I won't be able to sleep! :bigsmile:

If I'm not around here posting, you know why!!!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Sress=Cortisol=weight gain. Cortisol-the ugly stress/anxiety hormone that breaks down muscle, inceases blood sugar-which causes more insulin to be released by the pancreas, and therefore increased weight gain. Also is the reason you have an increased appetite and eat under stress. Fat deposits, especially around the tummy and hips.:noway: :explode: Oh ya, :happy: no more Cortisol overproduction!:glasses:

Here's another fact-sugar makes you age and causes increase in wrinkles! It can get you addicted to it, (like they had to tell me that), it can suppress your white blood cells therefore you can get sick.:sick:

There is your education for the day.:laugh: You all probably already knew it but hey, just a reminder...

Now am on Day 4 of no crap. Sooo :bigsmile: I'm down after 2 weeks so I'm more encouraged.
    Fruit and Veggie challenge starts tomorrow-week 5. Keep up the good work.:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to go for another walk with Laura and will post up our chart and new week 5 thread when I get home. :flowerforyou:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    Uck, I've been sick with a wicked cold the past few days. I can't go a minute without coughing, then coughing gives me a headache, on and on. Ick.
    Then, of course, it gets hot where I live (it hit 102 on Sunday) and it's just nasty to exercise in.
    Consequently, I haven't been exercising lately, and I feel like a lazy slug. I really want to lose weight this summer and go back to school looking awesome.
    I'm feeling better, so I want to exercise a little.
    Maybe I'll go for a walk with my dog. It cooled down today to 78 (there's a storm coming). I ought to get out before it starts to rain...
    I'll be back on later. I'm feeling chatty today (as you may have noticed).

Oh, and PS:
    SCHOOL'S OUT. YAY!