30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I STARTED IT ALSO! I WILL BUY SOME DUMBELLS TODAY ,.DEFINITELLY WILL BE WORKIN OUT W GILLIAN! SHE ROCKS!
  • missmelly123
    missmelly123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i've been doing it too, unfortunately i slacked off for a day or two so i did a double workout this morning...add me i'd love some encouraging friends that are doing it too! :)
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Just started my 30 DS today and LOVED IT! I'm not as sore as I have been, BUT I had been using EA Active 2 as well and that made me very sore about 3 days prior to starting 30DS. Tomorrow morning will be challenging for me as I will be doing 30DS and will be doing a 20 minute workout on my EA Active 2 on my Wii and then am going to do my night job of cleaning for 5 hours. I'm hoping to burn around 800 calories tomorrow! :)
  • aimsypoo
    aimsypoo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! I like it a lot...feeling noodly myself!
  • nickwylie
    Options
    I just finished day one here too. Mr 6 did it alongside me and that makes you work hard! It just seems so effortless for the little guy. I am using cans of food instead of hand weights for now until I need heavier.
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If you lost 4 lbs in 30 days, AWESOME!! Keep it up! Down is down, as long as we are not going up in weight. AND you are building muscle, which burns more fat. Good job!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I just finished day one here too. Mr 6 did it alongside me and that makes you work hard! It just seems so effortless for the little guy. I am using cans of food instead of hand weights for now until I need heavier.

Today I had already been downstairs 3 times and forgot to grab cans out of the kitchen. Didn't feel like going downstairs again, so I used two books instead.
  • sammyjowedeking
    Options
    I would like to do it but I'm really overweight (320pounds) and am worried I'll have a heart attack if i try! Are there any other 'bigger' people that have done it?

I started doing at 333 lbs. I am now on day 5 of level 2. I lost 6.5 inches, 8 lbs, and 2 cup sizes in my bra just on level one. It was very hard at first, but it is easier now.

ETA: I posted the pics on here, and you can SEE the difference.

I am 371 pounds and started it today. It kicks butt and i thought i would die but i know it will only get easier by doing it more!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Just finished level 1, day 2. I have to modify and take it easy as I'm not a yougin any more!!!:ohwell:
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just did level one day 1 last night. Man I tell you it's an awesome workout! I'm really sore today!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 of lvl 1. My goal is to finish before Valentines Day.
  • sprout9612
    Options
    I have a friend that was over 300 lbs who did it. She has lost 156 lbs so far!!!
  • dymples74
    Options
    Wow... amazing results! Congrats!
  • lisabruce12
    lisabruce12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    How does it work exactly? Do you do it every day??? Do you do 10 days at each level???
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Some people do it every day, some people do it 4-5 times a week. You stay at each level for 10 workout days.
  • dutchjacky
    dutchjacky Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started this this week the first time around I only did 3 days and then christmas and klife got in the way, but this time I want to finish it before my birthday ( I will be 50 the end of feb ). I did day 5 today level 1 and even had the energy to go onto the ellitptical this evening :).

I do have to say that I did a sneaky measurment today and have lost cms already - my motivation to keep going.

Add me if you want motivation to keep doing it :)
  • believeinhealth
    Options
    I'm only on day 3 of level 1 but I LOVE it! You can DEFINITELY feel it all over your body! Noodle explains it perfectly haha I'm really excited to see how far this will get me along with eating right. I feel better working out in my living room then going to the gym. I do have a membership, but with this snow...it's just so much more convenient to hop around in my living room :P Good luck on your shred girlie!

www.believeinhealth.tumblr.com
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D6 of the shred. My thighs were so sore those first few days. I belong to a group here if anyone wants to join us.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/2424-30-day-shred-valentine-hotties

Add me as a friend if you like. I can always use the support of others and give it as well :)
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    I did day 3 level 1 today (barely lol). I'm taking the day off tomorrow. I know a lot of people seem to do it straight through but I always thought you're supposed to take days off from strength training to allow your muscles to rebuild?
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've done like eight days of the shred over .. 15 or 16 days..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!