What I've noticed...

Options
The "Chit-chat, fun, and games" section seems to be the "weird" side of MFP. You cannot venture on the weird side of websites or the internet and expect not to get sarcastic remarks or have your entire thread blow up in your face. One thing I am curious about is... How exactly does a thread get locked for talking about unicorns and rick rolling?

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    When you have a cry baby OP, anything is possible...
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    When you have a cry baby OP, anything is possible...

I'm reporting this tread. You said "possible". I am offended. >_<
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    The "Chit-chat, fun, and games" section seems to be the "weird" side of MFP. You cannot venture on the weird side of websites or the internet and expect not to get sarcastic remarks or have your entire thread blow up in your face. One thing I am curious about is... How exactly does a thread get locked for talking about unicorns and rick rolling?

Stop invading my privacy!!!!!!!
  • setter928
    setter928 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am nice. Do I belong here? :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Short answer is that anything which can be deemed sexual in nature,poking fun at other posters,etc will be reported and likely eradicated.
    Just a heads up...some self appointed hall monitor will likely report this one as violating the rule about questioning a mod decision and it will be locked.
    I go by live and let live but not all do.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    OH YAY!!! I can use this here now!! I didn't get it in before the lock down.

tumblr_lw1yziLQqM1qhyj1wo1_400.jpg
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Short answer is that anything which can be deemed sexual in nature,poking fun at other posters,etc will be reported and likely eradicated.

I find the word "eradicated" sexual. REPORTED!
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

LMFAO
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Just a heads up...some self appointed hall monitor will likely report this one as violating the rule about questioning a mod decision and it will be locked.

Oh. Well in that case, I wasn't questioning. I accept all terms and policies. Now back to my discussion on Inception and pillow fights >:O
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options

This is why Photoshop exists....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

so to sum up your short answer, people are prudish crybaby lsoers that can't take a joke?
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options

so to sum up your short answer, people are prudish crybaby lsoers that can't take a joke?

Yes.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Heyhey. Play nice. We have to talk with etiquette so we don't get this thread locked to. Quick, everyone put their fancy faces and posts on.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    ok.

*sits up straight* *sigh, eyeroll*
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGVNLImgw4 .... if you don't laugh at this... I can't talk to you.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    ok.

*sits up straight* *sigh, eyeroll*

pinky up!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me laugh today!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGVNLImgw4 .... if you don't laugh at this... I can't talk to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

So much better
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Heyhey. Play nice. We have to talk with etiquette so we don't get this thread locked to. Quick, everyone put their fancy faces and posts on.
    Fancy_-_Forever_Magic(russian).jpg
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    BRING IT OOOON!!!!

2798485777_cce6f42915.jpg
This discussion has been closed.