What are you doing tonight?

Options
2»

Replies

• RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    being a vegetable on the couch and if i get up it will be to make a soup & french loaf from scratch

so excitingggggggg!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    . Big Bang Theory. Vodka and Juice. .
    Sounds like a party. Bazinga!
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Zumba tonight for sure..
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    gonna fart on my husband, alot
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Gettin naughty :drinker:
  • NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Love Love LOVE The Hunger Games! I got so excited I cried the first time I watched the preview for the movie (nerd alert).

Tonight is girls night. I got my workout in this morning, now I am going to go eat a Chili Dog for my cheat meal and drink a few glasses of ridiculously expensive adult beverages at the bar :)
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Ordered in (something healthy, don't worry!), going to relax and watch a movie with my mother and my nephew, then talk to my boyfriend after he gets out of work, then surf the net and read my new John Irving book and finally go to sleep.

I want to go out but my friends are all busy or working.
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    30-day Shred, treadmill then MillerTime!
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Playing World of Warcraft and watch King of the Hill on Netflix. That'ssss about it!

Hahahaha I'm playing WoW too...gonna take a shower, then maybe some Wii or DS...then bed probably...=) not much fun stuff to do around here.
  • Dreamerof916
    Options
    Fat Flush soup, video games and vodka with some diet tonic and lime juice for me tonight!!
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hunger Games is a great series! Enjoy :)

I'm shoveling snow, watching the Blackhawks game, and eating pizza. All this shoveling negates the pizza....and according to MFP I need to eat more so why not, right? I'm sure pizza isn't what they had in mind though.
  • Indygirl6
    Options
    Fire in the fireplace, all the kids are in their pjs playing upstairs.....time to watch a good movie and have a nice, cold beer with my husband! I love my life! :wink: