June Shredders - Week 1!!!!

Options

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You can get it at amazon.com, but then you have to wait for it.:sad:

I know work can really drain people but try to look at the positive....You have a job. Hopefully you have a job you enjoy..at least most of the time.

I have done the shred 5 times now and it gets easier but I still don't know what I hate more Jillian or the stairs in my house. :laugh:

Thanks for the kind words!

I just do mine off youtube everyday. Here's the link I use: http://www.youtube.com/user/xbabiboopx
    I believe this gal also has another Jillian Michaels video posted, so if this turns out well, I might try that one next!

That's a great idea! I can get on there from our Wii in the living room :smile:
    Get up a half hour early and do it before work.

I think I'm going to try that. My hubby gets up at 4 am and I just sleep in! Might as well make use of my time better :laugh:
  • jagilmore
    jagilmore Posts: 21
    Options
    :bigsmile: Day 3 DOWN....and I am down 2IBS....I hate to admit it but yesterday I only did the shred, skipped out on the gym to go see STAR TREK with my BF. Had some popcorn, and cashews I had in my purse.....realy thought id go over because I am also PMS-ing hahaha. WOW. I really hope to keep going. THings are looking tighter already!! YAY!!

Good luck JUNE SHREDDERS....keep up the good work. Sorry to see you go Arienna! Good luck! I have also tried Hip hop abs and slim in 6...Gotta love beach body!!...oh and THE SHRED :bigsmile: :drinker:

I am 2 lbs down too! I'm excited! I love the workout. Can't wait to see more results! I'll be shredding again tonight! This time I will turn off my hubbies game if I have to so I can do it on time!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I've given up on the scale moving. My inches seem to be melting away regardless which I definitely prefer.

WOW! i just saw your photos! 4 lbs? Makes me want to throw my scale AWAY!

Thank you! :blushing:

My scale hurts my soul :laugh:. Definitely take photos if yours doesn't like you; it doesn't always know when your body is changing.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i am going to take pictures today....originally I was not going to but even my bf said he can already see a difference yay:bigsmile:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! I was pretty sore from the pushups yesterday, but I managed to do them again today. I love the pictures idea. I have some from just a few weeks ago, so I'm hoping to see the difference from them. Maybe (if we're brave enough) a bunch of us could post before and after pics after the 30 days?
  • Vans
    Options
    Hey guys!! I am a very visual person....so I made a chart to track my own progress with the shred.
    I made it quickly but here it is

June2009shred.jpg

for some reason it really feels good to use a bingo dabber and mark that ive DONE the Shred for the day:laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile: :drinker:
    OUPS I forgot week 3 in my legend lol oh well....you get the gist of it lol:drinker:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Ok, Day 3 done. I think I'm going for 1 day off on Sundays.
  • smithiekat
    smithiekat Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Day 3. . . DONE.

Used my bf's 8 lb weights for chest flys. made the next thingies super hard, even switching back to my 3s.
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ooo mannn i keep pushing my shred bac today!!! ok ima do it:grumble: i am sooo sore::frown:
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I had no time today! As soon as I left work I had to bring a friend to run errands and just got home. Even ate some Sonic so that only makes it worse. I feel like a huge cow right about now but I shall resume 30 Day Shred tomorrow.

Good night all!

-Sarah
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It is 11:34 pm and i just finished day 3:bigsmile: woooohooo:drinker: it took me all day to build up for it:blushing:

Goodnite:yawn:
  • jagilmore
    jagilmore Posts: 21
    Options
    Day 3 down!! Bring it on 26 more day!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Done with Level-1, Day-3!!! Woo-Hoo!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Day three down, my biggest struggle is definately the push ups, I can't even do all of them in the modified version! I did most of the first segment this time, but was only able to do like 3 of the second! I'm going to be siked to be able to do all of them! I think that's the point I'll move onto level 2 haha
  • Vans
    Options
    Day three down, my biggest struggle is definately the push ups, I can't even do all of them in the modified version! I did most of the first segment this time, but was only able to do like 3 of the second! I'm going to be siked to be able to do all of them! I think that's the point I'll move onto level 2 haha

I can only do 8 and then 7 of the modified version on day 3....hopefully be better by day 10 :bigsmile:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Well I got in 2 days of shred so far. I did day 1 and day 2 no problem and Wednesday was my rest day. Unfortunately I got up late this morning and didn't have enough time to shred so I had to do something else:noway: :grumble: . But I will shred tomorrow for sure. I'm going out of town this weekend adn won't be back until Monday afternoon, so I don't think I'll be able to get the shred in:grumble: . I'll probably shred Monday evening though so I'll still be on track. :love:

Question: How long are you level 1'ers doing level 1 before you move to level 2??
  • ABRASEL
    ABRASEL Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday, but I saw this thread this morning and would like to join if its not too late! I havent taken my measurements, but I have my starting weight (started my new life plan on Tuesday- random day to start but i moved all weekend and was worthless on monday). I can try to find measuring tape tonight. I read all of the posts and I will try out the 30 Day Shred off of youtube as someone suggested. The past few nights I have been running 2-3 miles after work.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday, but I saw this thread this morning and would like to join if its not too late! I havent taken my measurements, but I have my starting weight (started my new life plan on Tuesday- random day to start but i moved all weekend and was worthless on monday). I can try to find measuring tape tonight. I read all of the posts and I will try out the 30 Day Shred off of youtube as someone suggested. The past few nights I have been running 2-3 miles after work.

Just IM Vans with your weight and measurements and you'll be good to go!
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Ok, just got done with Day 4 and no pausing, yay!

I'm used to really intense workouts but they're normally a bit longer with some pauses between cardio sets. So cranking a full 2 minutes without stopping has been a real challenge but I'm loving it!
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    QUESTION!! Isn't it important to rest muscles? I'm really sore today, should I be doing this every other day? I'm still learning the in and outs of exercise