What size pants do you wear?

Options

Replies

• Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7", i hover between 125 - 130 lbs, and usually wear a size four. but sometimes a six and sometimes a two... :P sizes are so different across brands. usually if i am buying clothes in china i range anywhere from a small to a large (they don't have number sizes here), and in canada i wear small or extra-small... >_<;;;
  • mjok31
    mjok31 Posts: 84
    Options
    Great seeing all the differences with simillar weight/height! Goes to show we are all individuals and pant size truley is just a number! Keep kicking butt to all!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 125-130 and am a 5/7 in juniors or a 4/6 in regular. Better than the size 12/14 I was wearing in July :)
  • Twinsmama75
    Twinsmama75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)

Do you have a very small frame? I think that has alot to do with it too, no matter how much fat you lose, your bone structure will then determine what size you wear.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    5'4

194.5 lbs

US 16-18

I don't fit into the Pear or Apple body categories. I am not busty, and I do not have hips. All of my fat is in my stomach, and pants just look stupid on me. The waist has to be wide to fit around me, but the bottom is saggy and the hips are too wide. It makes me look like I crapped my pants or something. I can't wait for the day I'm more proportionate.

Hahaha that's hilarious. I have a pair of sweatpants that apparently make me look like I crapped my pants, according to my husband.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, 258, and in the 22/24 range. I haven't tried 20's yet. I can't wait to be in the teens again!
  • walterld
    Options
    5" 3". started at 188lbs size snug 16 jeans. wal mart brand stretch jeans. currently 155 baggy size 14 or snug 12. would like to be a 10 eventually but for now working on being a baggy size 12. Alot of it depends on how tall you are and how much body fat to muscle mass you have. I am 58 y/o so i don't need to be a size 4 any more, just a healthy weight.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am 110 and wear a size 1 or 2 (depending on the company).
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    5'2, 341lbs, size 30
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5'2" and before I lost weight I was almost 150 Ibs wearing from size 7-9. I have some 11's just in case.
    Now I'm 122ish and Size 5.

I only have two pants that are 5's.. So I have to wear the other ones that are too big all the time.. haha. I feel lazy and under dressed every time
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about how much you currently weight, and what size pants you wear. I've seen so many people that weigh more than me, that wear smaller sized jeans, and people that are way smaller that wear bigger sized pants! I'm currently 149 pounds, and a size 9 in jeans. What size do you wear?
    oh and my 9s are getting loose btw ;)
    im 5'4 and 146 and where size 13 pants
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    145-150 depending on the day/issue. 5 ft 5 in and wear a size 4 comfortably and size 2 on occasion. it is definitely where you carry your weight. ever since zumba ive lost fat and toned my muscles. i started out 170 pounds and size 12 on here a year ago.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Not small enough...:grumble:
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 130lbs, I typically wear a size 2 but sometimes a zero or 4 depending on the brand ( I started at 211 and size 16 a little over a year ago)

Crazy!! I am 5'7" and 130 pounds and I wear a 6/8 :D. Durn these Mexican hips ><
  • kittyhorn
    kittyhorn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    155lb, 5'6" and I wear anywhere from a size 8 to a 10 depending on the brand.
  • soteira
    soteira Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am at 231, 5'7 and wear a size 18, but my bf told me today that he can no longer see my butt in them, lol!
  • Bexx435
    Bexx435 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    Size 18
  • hairspraymafia
    hairspraymafia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    As someone who works in the fashion industry doing fits, I can assure you that the number in your pants mean absolutely nothing! Vanity sizing is in every store. If you want to know your true size, look at a sewing pattern, those measures and numbers have never changed. You'll notice that chain stores sizes run much bigger than expensive, or European brands. For example, you'll be a size 6 at Gap, but a size 10 at Zara or Mango. You know how people say that Marilyn Monroe was a size 12? She was, but in today's sizes, she'd be a size 6.
    I can also attest that, depending on the season, the size, fit and overall shapes of garments will change within the same brand. I sometimes get emails from stores asking that last season's size Large now becomes a size Medium. So, what we do is take all the fits with size Large, and get the manufacturers to stick a size Medium tag in there.
    Don't get hung up on the number on the label, it really doesn't mean much :)
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    145 5'5" size four
    For some reason, even though I can wear the same pants at my "skinny" friends, I still feel huge in comparison. Does anyone else have that problem?
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and weigh 140. I wear a size 4, this is down from 160 and a size 12.

this is almost me exactly