Options

Replies

• kristi_asco
    Options
    :smile: i'm obsessed with any special k or honey bunches of oats!! :heart:
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    i love raisin bran crunch with almond milk. I could eat a whole box in a day. T_T
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I used to once be called the "cereal queen"
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    I would love some Grape Nuts right now.
  • OseaHello
    Options
    oooooo I loooove cereal!!! cocoa krispies, oatmeal squares, honey bunches of oats w almonds, special k strawberries, fruit loops, that cereal thats like little cookies i can't remember what its called, frosted flakes, cocoa puffs, multi grain cheerios... om nom nom nom i love them all haha :drinker:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a cereal addict! I could eat eat for every meal for the rest of my life. While I living in France, all I ate was cereal, pasta and apples... mostly cereal. :)
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Honey nut Cheerios's as a daily dry snack.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I'm a recovering addict lol , but I could eat cereal all day..
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    If you must eat cereal, try Ezekiel cereal. It is good for you and does not have unwanted sugar. I love it. My kids love it too. Put a half of banana in it.
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE cereal! And I refuse to give it up to lose weight, a serving of lucky charms and milk really isn't that bad and it keeps me filled up and puts me in such a happy mood because it reminds me of when I was a kid. How could it possibly be bad?
  • Honeyblue19
    Options
    Absolutely a cereal-aholic and not ashamed!! =}
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    YES.

Since I'm among my own, any recommendations for a Honey Nut Cheerios addict? Something better for me but along the same flavor guidelines?
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    me me me me me ...I have not had cereal in a few weeks because I can not just eat a serving..it has to be at least 3 servings maybe more if I am really honest...the wonderful circles of grainy goodness just make me smile
  • granni87
    granni87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What is Bump I am obviously new to this lol
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    What is Bump I am obviously new to this lol

It's a post to bump it back up on the boards, if I'm not mistaken.
  • AlliMichelle
    Options
    omgg that is my favorite kind:)))
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! I love cereal, Special K red berries is my favorite with unsweetened blue almond milk yum yum
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Any cereal with Vanilla Almond milk! It's just a bowlful of awesomeness!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I add a ¼ cup of Special K Granola, Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries, a pinch of Ginger .... and 2 tsp of honey to my Fage 0% Greek Yogurt every day ! I am sooooooooo adicted to Special K Granola Cereal .... I absolutely LOVE it ! :)
  • granni87
    granni87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that you should eat any cereal you want as long as there is more fiber per serving than there is sugar. Sounder reasonable boy that is easier said than done.... So now I mix cereals 1/2 and 1/2 with something like bran flakes ... Not quite as tasty but meets the higher fiber than sugar rule lol