Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: If Endcat was white, he would look just like the Stray Cat that adopted us last year. She is Fantastic, except that she thinks she is STARVING even though she has to weigh at least 20 pounds!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Endcat didn't do it... maybe to kill this thread we need....

cat-assassin-evil-snow-demotivational-poster.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Nope! Not even evil assassin cat could kill this thread. Try again! :wink:
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have to go to sleep. Somebody bring breakfast, or better still, how about brunch?
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Good Night. Leaving some breakfast for you.

2.gif
  • LJCannon
    Options

Ice

Yep, that looks like Mooch allright!!!:flowerforyou: Except Mooch is Fatter!!
    :drinker: I'll bring Brunch, Maryee!! It will be from Jimmy's Egg and I will have to stand in line to waitfor a table, butit WILL be WORTH IT!!
    Blueberry Whole Wheat Granola Pancakes with just a little Butter, 2 Eggs, 2 Pattys of Turkey Sausage, and a Bowl of Fresh Fruit. Plus, of course, a POT of Coffee!!!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

Ice

Yep, that looks like Mooch allright!!!:flowerforyou: Except Mooch is Fatter!!

You have got to be kidding me! We have a white stray that adopted us too - and you'll never guess what we call him... Mooch!! LOL!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    jellyfish and LJ---that brunch sure looked and sounded great. Too bad we couldn't do it together.:drinker:

azsuzi--that is really funny to think about the cats and such an unusual name that both of you used':laugh:

I have a show on Discovery Health now where a woman is addicted to tartar sauce and consumes about 40 gallons a yr!! She eats it on everything. A whole days worth of calories just i tartar sauce. YUK:noway:

Hope everyone had a good Sunday.
  • oAeiK.jpg
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: AZSUZI, that is too Kool about your Cat!!

Skinny, Welcome to the Thread.
    I'd love to see that 10 pounds that you lost! I bet it is cuter than the last 10 pounds that I lost!!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Skinny, we need a pic of those 10 pounds. Less than 2 hrs to lose it was really great:wink:

Things have really slowed down on here. That thread killer may be lurking mighty close! :noway: :noway: :frown:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Skinny--we really do need pics of the cute little 10lbs! Congrats!

Maryee--Seems like we're all either a bit busier or lazier than usual...But this is a tough little thread...I'm sure it will survive.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Busier - definitely busier! Glad to see the thread's still here!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    BusyBee.jpg
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    ME >>>>>>>>>>>

busy.jpg

Ice
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: I either need more Sleep, or A Vacation!! It is Crazy to be this busy!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    jellyfish and Ice---cute pics. It seems everyone is having a hectic January! Pretty soon we'll have more daylight. Maybe that will help.:wink::drinker:
  • Skinny--we really do need pics of the cute little 10lbs! Congrats!

Maryee--Seems like we're all either a bit busier or lazier than usual...But this is a tough little thread...I'm sure it will survive.

LOL!! That's a picture I found online that I thought was funny and wanted to post!! That's not me ;)
  • Maryee71
    Options
    skinny---that is so funny. I guess we didn't pay attention to your profile pic as compared to what we thought was your pregnant pic!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    skinny---that is so funny. I guess we didn't pay attention to your profile pic as compared to what we thought was your pregnant pic!!

Yep! Got me!