Anyone looking to lose around 80lbs??

Options

Replies

• kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29, 5'4 and now 160. I started at 206... so I still have another 30 to go! Would love to join some fresh people since I'm starting to lose my motivation!
  • SARBelgians
    SARBelgians Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yup! ME!

I started 6 days ago. First weigh-in is tomorrow. Taking it one day at a time. Need to lose 90 ultimately, but I am taking it one pound at a time. One of my targets is to lose 50# by July 1st. I've started by eliminating sweets, watching portions, etc.

Anyone feel free to friend me! We could help each other.

I'm 34, 5'8" starting weight 252, ultimate wt 165.

15449148.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Super150
    Options
    Hi All
    I am 47, I currently weigh 213, i recently loss 25 lbs. I want to lose 63 more pounds for my goal weight of 150. Oh and I am short. Count me in!
  • reallyhopefull
    Options
    I am 24 5' 7'' and weigh 235 lbs ! I could stand to loose atleast 80 lbs ! I am ready to do this!!! My weight keeps me from everything !!! Clothes I want to wear a good relationship with anyone !!! I am tired of it. I have been on here two days and have went over my calorie limit both days today wasnt so bad but I could use some boosting !!!!

I plan to get there by . . . .

More Exercise !

Cutting back sugar, carbs, dairy, and caffiene.

Meeting my daily calorie goal !!!

For now I want to concentrate on loosing one pound ! Taking it one day and one healthy decision at a time !!!! Add me if you need some support or just looking to make a friend !!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nita. I'm 54. And 5'1". When I started this in Sept. I needed to lose 83.5lbs. I still have 60lbs to lose. I love mfp and all the supportive friends I've made here. This is a great place for motivation, accountability and knowledge. Good luck reaching your goal!:flowerforyou:
  • ksm5
    ksm5 Posts: 12
    Options
    80 lbs is my goal weight for the year. Once I meet it, I want to evaluate what is left to lose and what cannot be lossed. I started at 411 lbs. Currently holding at 270.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    ksm5---What an accomplishment! I'm positive you'll meet your goal for this year.
  • blessingsfromabove721
    Options
    My name is Carrie. I'm 27, about 225lbs. I'm looking to lose between 70 and 80lbs! I really hope I can do this, and with this site, I'm sure I can! Anyone and everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • blessingsfromabove721
    Options
    You go girl! That's amazing!
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Yup, 42 5'3 and round about 245. I'll be happy if I can reach 180 by New Years
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    jaks97---I have simply watched my calories and logged every bite I eat. When I started this I couldn't walk for more than 5-10min without having to stop and I wasn't even walking 2mph. I walk on a regular basis and can walk 4+miles at a 3-4mph rate. I dance and sometimes workout to some exercise dvd's I have. Tomorrow I am going to begin a mother/daughter gym membership and will begin with cardio and water aerobics. (and who know's maybe some weights)

I try not to think about how far I have to go as sometimes I can feel overwhealmed (sp). I look back on how far I've come and focus on my weight left to lose in 10lb increments.

I do try to make healthier choices on what I eat and don't eat out as much. But still eat out and sometimes eat junk food. I don't want this to be a diet I'll do for awhile and quit. (Been there, done that! And always gained back more than I'd lost) I want this to be a way of life for me...so it has to be something I can see myself doing long term.

Might not be a perfect plan, but it's mine and is subject to change as the need arises!
  • Mia2891
    Mia2891 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Mia. I'm 29. I weigh 236 lbs. my ugw is between 150 and 160. so I have between 76 and 86 to lose. My short term goal is to be in "One"derland by my 30th birthday at the end of May.
    I'd love to join this group. any and all feel free to add me!

13622514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • IUsedToBeUnhealthy
    Options
    I need about 150 lbs. to lose! Trying to get there but I just started 2 1/2 weeks ago and I've already lost about 1.5 inches in my hips! :DDDDDD Super excited about that and everybody else trying for results! Add me, yes! Most definitely.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Ellie and I weigh 175, down from 216 last year in april. I am aiming for 130-150 :)
  • rzrbckmaniac
    Options
    I am 29 almost 30 and I am 6'0 and currently 276. I started my journey back on November 1st at 302. I have lost 26 pounds so far. My goal is to get down to 220. I can't see myself weighing less than 210. I have a large frame and it just wouldn't look right on me. I like to share my successes and learn others. If you want add me here and you can keep up with me on twitter: @rzrbckmaniac
  • SandraBro03
    SandraBro03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'4" and need to lose 100 lbs.
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5"3, 25 years old and at clocking in at 211! Looking to get back down to 130! Let's do this!
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    jaks97---I have simply watched my calories and logged every bite I eat. When I started this I couldn't walk for more than 5-10min without having to stop and I wasn't even walking 2mph. I walk on a regular basis and can walk 4+miles at a 3-4mph rate. I dance and sometimes workout to some exercise dvd's I have. Tomorrow I am going to begin a mother/daughter gym membership and will begin with cardio and water aerobics. (and who know's maybe some weights)

I try not to think about how far I have to go as sometimes I can feel overwhealmed (sp). I look back on how far I've come and focus on my weight left to lose in 10lb increments.

I do try to make healthier choices on what I eat and don't eat out as much. But still eat out and sometimes eat junk food. I don't want this to be a diet I'll do for awhile and quit. (Been there, done that! And always gained back more than I'd lost) I want this to be a way of life for me...so it has to be something I can see myself doing long term.

Might not be a perfect plan, but it's mine and is subject to change as the need arises!

good for you keep up the good work
  • CurryGirl89
    Options
    I am
  • ericapage
    ericapage Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70 more. You or anyone else on this thread feel free to add me and we'll keep each other motivated! :smile: