** Manscaping**

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
Come on guys, no one ever has died from a little (or a lot of) manscaping!!!! Trim those hedges- do away with those 'summer sweaters'!! Oh, and don't forget your neckline!! =)

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    When I'm not dating someone, I often let it go. When I am, the carpet matches the drapes.
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So what do the women prefer? Natural, Trimmed, or "Telly Savalas"
  • Wendi_S
    Options

I can only speak for myself... but nicely trimmed is always a big plus!!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options

If Telly Savalas means fully clean, that is the best for sure. (and I'm sure it goes both ways)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options

If Telly Savalas means fully clean, that is the best for sure. (and I'm sure it goes both ways)

And you would be right.
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am not bald on top of my head but the wife said if I wanted then she wanted... nuff said
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    whats with the belly button lint? on ANY given day, my husband has some in there! he says its from his shirt rubbing his hair on his stomach. i so wished he would just shave it off or let me wax it. he refuses to because she swears he will break out in a rash. Ugh! when your belly hair is in the shape of an animal face from a zoo, its time to make it go! :)
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Trimming is fine...but FFS...I want my man to look like a man. Not a boy. My man knows I adore his beard. Facial hair makes me swoon. As for the rest...like I said..trim if you want. But no need to go crazy.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I love my man trimmed. A LITTLE hair is HOT.
  • Wendi_S
    Options

And you would be right.

Totally 'bald' anywhere other than the top of his head is a little too prepubescent for me....
  • Wendi_S
    Options

AMEN!!
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    I've dated women with different preferences...

Although, some consensus answers seemed to be shave the balls, trim everywhere else. I use a #3 to trim elsewhere.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Trim... sure... shave or wax... NEVER
  • anzabeth
    Options
    Beard on his face is fine, but prefer baby smooth downstairs.
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My woman hooks it all up. That's how I roll. Man law.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Totally 'bald' anywhere other than the top of his head is a little too prepubescent for me....

Same. I don't necessarily need Tom Selleck as Magnum hairy, but bodies have hair. And it can be incredibly sexy.
  • mwilbur27
    Options
    Definitely trimmed. Who wants to cuddle up in bed or on the couch and end up with a mouth, nose, or eye full of bushy chest hair. When you take off your shirt, it shouldnt look like you are wearing a sweater beneath. Hair can be sexy but not when it gets in the way of actually being able to touch skin.
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    whats with the belly button lint? on ANY given day, my husband has some in there! he says its from his shirt rubbing his hair on his stomach. i so wished he would just shave it off or let me wax it. he refuses to because she swears he will break out in a rash. Ugh! when your belly hair is in the shape of an animal face from a zoo, its time to make it go! :)

In the world of men, some time in the not too distant future, belly button lint will be used for currency... I'm a frickin' millionaire in that world! :laugh:
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. I've been trying to convince the hubby to do it. But he's not up for it. Any ideas on how to convince him? Other than promising some fun with handcuffs and then getting out the shaving cream...?.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    WHEW!
    Speaking for normal guys who don't have fantasies about girl scouts, trim? Sure - but not shaved....OUCH!