Replies

• soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    a little trim doesnt hurt anybody
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but there's just some areas of my body there's no way in hell a sharp instrument is going. I've cut my face shaving, I ain't going anywhere near the family jewels and risk injuring an important part of my body.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Meh I trim/shave everything, makes me run faster :laugh: :tongue:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My man just trims and that's fine with me. :happy: I like myself bald down there but it's a smaller area than for a man, so I guess I'm just more realistic. I just think shaving it completely is trying to hard. Everyone knows it makes you "look bigger" so a man who feels he has to be bald down there ... he's got some self-esteem issues. lol
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Geez! Okie dokie, I will chime in.

Trimmed, well trimmed.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My man just trims and that's fine with me. :happy: I like myself bald down there but it's a smaller area than for a man, so I guess I'm just more realistic. I just think shaving it completely is trying to hard. Everyone knows it makes you "look bigger" so a man who feels he has to be bald down there ... he's got some self-esteem issues. lol

Or he's helping his lady with not getting hair in her mouth.. Maybe he's just being nice haha
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Meh I trim/shave everything, makes me run faster :laugh: :tongue:

:drinker: :love:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Or he's helping his lady with not getting hair in her mouth.. Maybe he's just being nice haha

LMAO
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Trimmed because stubble hurts! I have never found anyone who can shave well enough, even every day to have no stubble, especially if the hair grows in different directions. I do massage for a living and a carpet on the back is really gross and hard to work on muscles. You need A LOT of lotion, but then it's too slippery to go deep. Eww. But guys that shave everything hurt my hands. I had a client recently asking me before I began if it bothered me about manscaping or not recently manscaping, because another massage therapist yelled at him. He shaved his whole body. It's sharp, it chafes. If it's grown out a bit, like a month or so then it's fine, if it's just been a couple days to a week...OUCH! And when you are intimate with someone stubbly, it burns when they have a stubbly chest or nether region rubbing on you. I have sensitive skin, so I can't even kiss someone with 5 o clock shadow on his face. But I don't like sasquatch either. IMO all backs should be hair free but wax or laser! Chests and groin, trim close. Arms and legs make no difference unless it's very bushy and dark and thick.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Totally bare is for babies, nicely trimmed is for the ladies, leave my a trail and I'll meet you there, just don't wanna get lost in bushy hair ~ me lol
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    ^First off, ew. Haha.

I'm pro-trimming. Im going to be blunt here and say that I have no interest in getting hair in my mouth or stuck in my teeth, or anywhere else unappealing. It kills the mood for me. Not completely, but it does.
    Please trim. Shaving is a personal thing, and I won't press that one, but I've kind of noticed a correlation between well groomed and maintained (as in frequent workouts, physical) guys preferring to shave then have hair. Not something I personally keep up with all the time on myself, and it's uncomfortable growing in, so trimming is kind of the middle ground.
    A little hair is fine, but I just don't have that mental correlation where bare = prepubescent.

Yep, this! ^^
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Manscaping is a very nice thing. I clean up down there, so should he. I'm not saying no hair, but trim it up a bit please. As far as facial hair...take it or leave it. A nice 5 o'clock shadow is hella hot to me...I like a guy who looks like a guy. Not a hairy beast though
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is EARS and NOSE

I can handle the rest
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    Timmed is best! Looks good, I don't want to flase with your pubes. but I don't want my man to look like a little boy either!

*beef, its whats for dinner* :P
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love my man trimmed. A LITTLE hair is HOT.

Amen sister!!!!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love hairy men. And hairy man pits.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    Totally bare is for babies, nicely trimmed is for the ladies, leave my a trail and I'll meet you there, just don't wanna get lost in bushy hair ~ me lol
    Hell yeah!! well said!!
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I like chest hair...I think it's very manly
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Al hair should be (somewhat) groomed.