Replies

• CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smbyrd13
    smbyrd13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I LOVE her whole wheat pancakes. I made them for the first time this past weekend and have had them for breakfast every morning this week! I made a batch Sunday night and froze them in pairs in ziploc bags. In the morning, I just put the bag in the microwave for a minute and they still taste delicious!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I love this site!! Alot of great recipes!!!!!:smile:
  • davsteph
    davsteph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just tried the crock pot chicken taco chili, and I served it over brown rice, it is absolutely delicious! It is very filling as well.
  • glamnicole
    Options
    bump
  • zitandemanu
    Options
    It sound yummy!
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY make the pasta e fagioli....it's SOOOOO good. I leave some of my beans whole though, which she pureés them.
  • zitandemanu
    Options
    YUM!
  • tpomeroy727
    tpomeroy727 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've made the Chicken Enchilada Soup. The entire family loved it (and they didn't even know it was healthy)!

13665451.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I made the Chicken Enchillada Soup this weekend and it is delish. I am totally going to try the no bake cheesecake!

I concur. I also made skinnytaste.com's chicken enchillado soup and it was AMAZING!!!! I always love her soup recipes.

The link for this recipe is:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/12/crock-pot-chicken-enchilada-soup.html

Shannon
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great site, I use it for alot of breakfast ideas, and snack ideas, today I had Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries and Bananas and for a snack, Skinny Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Scones, but subbed the buttermilk for unsweetened almond milk and they are so delish! Gonna have to try the other ones that have been suggested on here for dinner!
  • kkoshiro
    kkoshiro Posts: 69
    Options
    website sounds awesome...going to try these recipes!!!
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've tried the taco soup, baked zuchinni sticks that I dip in light ranch, and the baked chicken nuggets. All were very good and I make them on a regular basis.
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My friend made the Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella and the white chicken chili. She said they were both excellent. I have yet to try either because I am the only one in my family that will eat Zucchini or chicken chili :(

OH yes the chicken rollatini one was AWESOME! So much better than expected!