Finally lost 100lbs!

Options
13»

Replies

• pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Whoops - I meant my reply for Lunahielo who mentioned they were 75 years old and trying to lose weight for heath reasons
  • carlywoo87
    carlywoo87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started today, some great success stories. Congratulations and well done to those reaching their goals and targets. With any luck i might get to write on this page about myself one day...lets hope so :) wish me luck
  • DianeG213
    DianeG213 Posts: 253
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • jannaw9156
    Options
    Don't know you but you should be so amazingly proud of yourself. Its a huge life accomplishment and health wise nothing else compares. Keep up the good work and attitude!
  • jlaverne3
    jlaverne3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a job well done! Post some pics for inspiration for those of us just starting on this journey!!!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Fantastically amazing - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Thank you for posting today!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. +1 to pictures. Optional though. :tongue:
    When I started this I made my page title "My journey to losing 100lbs" I had no idea how long it would take. It was a total of 227 days, or 7.5 months. In that time I've also managed to lose 18 inches off my waist, get all new clothes over and over as I steadily shrank out of everything I owned except shoes.

It feels weird. I've never been this "normal" looking before. It's certainly a change to be able to go out in public and not get stared at for being hugely overweight.

I am going to continue with my weight loss. I'm not sure at what point I'll stop losing and decide to maintain weight but right now I want to go even smaller.

Congratulations on meeting your 100-pound goal! I'd LOVE to see some pics!
  • Frederi825
    Frederi825 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Junbuganna
    Options
    i am so thrilled for you! I know i dont know you and probably never will but I am unbelievably happy for you because you had the strength to overcome what most people cannot! CONGRATS! I hope that conquering this will bring you the health and happiness that you were looking for!!!!!!!:happy:
  • Amalthia79
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You have clearly worked really hard!

I love seeing fellow computer/Doctor Who/Firefly geeks working it!!
  • drea73
    drea73 Posts: 20
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thats great work !!! 100 lbs in less than a yr ...be very proud of urself !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!