whats a girl supose to do?

Options
2»

Replies

• SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Try having something with protein. Try Boca patties or some sort of lean sausage.

According to this article: "Eating two eggs for breakfast has been shown to boost weight loss by 65%, compared to the same amount of calories from carbohydrates – like a bagel." Find something equal in protein to two eggs!

http://www.wellnessresources.com/tips/articles/how_protein_helps_weight_loss/
  • medgirl604
    Options
    45 calorie bread?!?! WHERE CAN I FIND THIS?

I miss bread...
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Lunch or dinner. No seriously, there are no rules to breakfast. If you want a sandwich or spaghetti, no one will stop you! :flowerforyou:

This!
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Sarah Lee = 45 calorie bread (2 slices for 90 cals)

I like english muffins with cream cheese or bananas
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Apple and nuts with caramel are a favorite of mine.

Though....I'm terrible and generally have coffee for breaky.
  • debbgame
    debbgame Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A smoothie with All White liquid egg whites adds a lot of protein and no fat. I also love Dave's Killer Bread with some peanut butter, lots of whole grains and fiber!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    What have you been eating for breakfast until now?
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    this is what you do: take a banana, cut it in half lengthwise. slather each half with peanut butter and jelly. then top with granola. preferably granola containing chocolate and coconut. then consume!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat sandwich round with peanut butter
  • judejacklucy
    Options
    Half grapefruit and a piece of toast!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I don't like eggs either. I usually force myself to eat them or have Kashi go lean honey almond flax. It keeps me full and I don't even have the desire to binge on it.
  • spiralated
    spiralated Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who swears by VitaTops (http://www.vitalicious.com/store-vitatops.html?gclid=CPvO5OuE5a0CFUSo4Aods1EwtQ)

I love avocado, carrots and blueberries cut up together and a whole wheat english muffin with a touch of honey , or granola and yogurt.
  • dyellz
    dyellz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like Vector cereal, i just put a cup of it in a baggie and snack on my way to work....good protein, great taste, good for you!!
    I also Like a bit of low fat vanilla yogurt with frozen raspberries in it.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I usually make a smoothie with almond milk, nonfat Greek yogurt, protein powder and mix it up with different blends of frozen fruit. I also add some supplements like liquid vitamins, flax oil, and liquid carnitine.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com she's got tons of breakfast recipes
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    My go-to breakfast during the week is a protein shake. Super fast to make, keeps me full, and gets in a good dose of protein! And then I always have a banana as a mid morning snack.

I'm also a fan of Kashi cereal, I LOVE the GoLean Crisp berry one, it's sooo good!
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    For protein, I do plain Greek yogurt, but i add splenda and some type of fruit. Or I do plain oatmeal and add splenda and fruit to that as well.