Sweet Tooth

Options
124»

Replies

• sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Someone posted on here the other day a recipe for 123 cake....did anyone see that? It was regular cake mix, angel food cake mix and water but I don't remember the measurements!!! It sounded good and was only 42 calories per serving!!!!! I didn't write it down and now I wish I had!!!!! I buy skinny cow ice cream sandwiches for my sugar cravings!!!

I think it was 3 tbsp of mix 2 tbsp water 1 minute in microwave
  • ctaylor311
    ctaylor311 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    For a candy bar-like treat, check out the Special K protein bars. The double chocolate or the peanut butter chocolate are my fav. They have enough protein and fiber to get me past the 3:00 wall at work, too. Or maybe it's the black coffee chaser. Hmm.

Good luck and happy sweet hunting!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Someone posted on here the other day a recipe for 123 cake....did anyone see that? It was regular cake mix, angel food cake mix and water but I don't remember the measurements!!! It sounded good and was only 42 calories per serving!!!!! I didn't write it down and now I wish I had!!!!! I buy skinny cow ice cream sandwiches for my sugar cravings!!!

Not sure if it was the same one I say but I did see a post about a 3-2-1 cake where you take angel food cake mix and a flavored cake mix and mix them together in a bag and take 3 Tbsp of the combined mix and 2 Tbsp of water and microwave for 1 minute. The poster said she added fruit and fat free cool whip on top. Sounds tasty and I keep meaning to try it.
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    I dont know why but special K cereal and cold milk satisfies my cravings.
  • hollyjo21
    Options
    I have a horrible sweet tooth, and I try to eat very small portions of sweets but dont give them up. I know if I say no more sweets I will quickly lose interest with the whole diet thing. So I just limit myself, or work out extra so I can have a piece of candy. I found ice cream sandwiches that taste great very low fat and only 100 calories. I am the same way with pepsi, but I have not given it up, yet I have been without it for 3 days and doing just fine.

5681182.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did this one today and it worked amazingly

1 cup lite vanilla silk soy milk
    handful of ice
    2 TBS PB2 powdered peanut butter
    2 tsp dry cocoa
    stevia to taste

blend and sip.
  • dntworribhappi
    dntworribhappi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I agree on the fiber one brownies. Also I found Chocoperfection bars on Netrition's website. I got the Dark European chocolate, each whole bar has 5 pieces and 210 calories. I only allow myself on piece a day at 42 calories. They are a bit spendy, but last a long time if you limit yourself to one piece a day. They zap my chocolate craving.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/black-bean-brownies/ Oh, I forgot, and these! Black bean brownies, I didn't put the chocolate chips in, so even lower calorie. About half the calories of a normal brownie and since it's black beans rather than white flour, it's not empty calories. And so good. I took the suggestion of adding some baking powder for a more cake like texture and it tastes like chocolate cake. The downside is that they're so good I want to eat more, lol.