Biggest Pet-Peeve

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
Whats yours?!? Mine well thats easy, Cabinet doors and drawers left open Kitchen can be amess but do not leave those open lol

Replies

• BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    ugh i have so many lol Def cabinet doors and drawers left open! My bf does this on purpose just to mess w/me! Another of mine...is kinda weird..but its socks on during sex hahahaha idk why...but i cant stand it!!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    ugh i have so many lol Def cabinet doors and drawers left open! My bf does this on purpose just to mess w/me! Another of mine...is kinda weird..but its socks on during sex hahahaha idk why...but i cant stand it!!

I make him take them off I get all ADD and im like HUN THE SOCKS HAVE GOT TO GO!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Chewing with your mouth open, nothing makes me want to smack someone faster!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    People chewing with their mouths open. It drives me crazy.
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Gosh I thought open drawers was just me! Lol! Also lights left on everywhere!
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Stupid drivers! Put down the phone and drive.
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    when things repeat. Like the song from the black eye peas. Ima ima ima be. Ima ima ima be. ERRRRRR
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Whats yours?!? Mine well thats easy, Cabinet doors and drawers left open Kitchen can be amess but do not leave those open lol

Me too! That goes for the entire house. Closet doors/dresser drawers/bathroom cabinets/etc all closed. Also time left on the microwave.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    When I go to a resteraunt and the person I'm with starts reading the menu off to me. I know I have the same damn menu in front of me!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

Socks on is just wrong.:noway:
  • samantha64118
    Options
    Dirty socks left on the living room floor.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Stupid drivers! Put down the phone and drive.

people who leave rubbish next to the bin!

People who sever you in a store and are chewing gum!

People who sever you in a store and are still chatting to another member of staff about what happened last night

People with child seats in there car , and then they let the child stand in the car.
  • KrzyRiver
    KrzyRiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine's weird, but people who sing along with the radio. And not quiet, under your breath singing. That's fine with me. It's the "I can't carry a tune, but I'll belt at the top of my lungs and make everyone around me listen because I'm paying to be here and can do whatever I want."

I work in a spa. We get a lot of these people. They drive me nuts.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    when things repeat. Like the song from the black eye peas. Ima ima ima be. Ima ima ima be. ERRRRRR

When I first heard that song, all I could think of was a little animated gif of a bee flying in a figure-8 pattern, looping constantly.
    "I'm a bee, I'm a bee..." ...I couldn't stop laughing. :P
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

My husband leaves everything open, but my five year old has to have everything closed. It is a pet peeve, but has led to a lot of entertainment here watching them open and close the doors.
  • missle30
    missle30 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The phrase, "I know, right?"

And overuse of the word literally!!!!
  • pixieakabigd
    Options
    two songs playing at the same time

hair left in the shower (YOCK!)

doors left open

dripping tap

lukewarm food that is supposed to be served hot!

ignorant customer service (rampant in Ireland unfortunately)

classy restaurants playing crap music

being over-charged!

My list goes on....:D
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    People who put their doggie's poop in a little plastic bag... but leave the bagged poop on the trail/path.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Drinking out of the container directly out of the fridge!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    My little brother has autistic and knows it drives me nutzo, so @ night before he goes to bed he quietly opens all the cabinet doors and drawers and goes to bed and waits till he heres me go "ARGHHHH" because I have to walk past the kitchen on the way to my room and all you here from upstairs is "HEHEHEHHEHE GOODNIGHT" <3 That boy!