Anyone have a Blackberry?

Options
If so, how do you like it? I am getting a new phone today and I was wondering how good a Blackberry is.

Replies

• chelleymarie88
    Options
    If so, how do you like it? I am getting a new phone today and I was wondering how good a Blackberry is.

Get a smartphone.

^ LOL. brain farted. Droid* or any Android phone >:P
  • AandJsMommy
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Will check that out! Thanks!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Get a smartphone.

...Blackberry is a smartphone.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Thanks!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Um ok - a blackberry is a smartphone. I've had BB for years. Right now using the Bold. I like it but I am not a heavy web browser on my phone.I use mine for mostly calls, texts, emails, and GPS navigation(free from sprint). The web browser is slow... but I use it rarely so that doesn't bother me. I've considered changing to iphone later but if I lose my free navigation I will not. I would get lost in paper bag. Need my free GPS.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    I had a blackberry for years. They have become somewhat obsolete... What service are you looking in to?
  • missa5683
    Options
    I have a blackberry. I know most people have Iphones. However, I really love my blackberry. Does everything I need it too do. Including allow me to access myfitnesspal.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Um ok - a blackberry is a smartphone. I've had BB for years. Right now using the Bold. I like it but I am not a heavy web browser on my phone.I use mine for mostly calls, texts, emails, and GPS navigation(free from sprint). The web browser is slow... but I use it rarely so that doesn't bother me. I've considered changing to iphone later but if I lose my free navigation I will not. I would get lost in paper bag. Need my free GPS.

LOL ^
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    The Blackberry is a pretty decent phone, I've got one and I love it. Though, if you're looking for something with more games and more user friendly, the iPhone's a pretty good buy.
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I utterly hate my blackberry. I recommend an Android based phone. My husband has the GOOGLE phone and it rocks.
  • JennL418
    Options
    I utterly hate my blackberry. I recommend an Android based phone. My husband has the GOOGLE phone and it rocks.

Me too! I have the curve and I hate it!! I'm not due for an upgrade until December of this years so unfortunately I can't switch!!
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    UGHHHH I HATE MY BLACKBERRY...i wish my blackberry came with a fake blackberry so i could throw it off the wall.

theres my rant for today :explode:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have a Blackberry Curve and like it. The web browser is slow so I don't use it much, but I like the majority of the apps I have on it. However, if I were going to be getting a new phone I would definitely get an iphone. I got an ipad for Christmas and love it. Plus all my friends have the iphone and I'm jealous:)
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have never heard nice things about blackberry.. THough my friend hates bb yet gets a new one each time her contract is up.
    I have a Samsung galaxy 2 and its pretty neat
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i have a blackberry torch and i love it!!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Get a smartphone.

To the poster above, they all have free GPS (BB, Android, and iPhone).

To the OP, Blackberry phones aren't too bad. They are functional for what they are for, but it depends on what you want out of it. The BB browser is MUCH slower than Android and iOS platform browsers. Also, if you are looking for apps, Android and iPhone have a much larger selection. But if you are just looking to use it for the basics (call, text, email, etc) then BB would work fine for you.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Shut your pretty face! I meant a Droid. >_<
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am in love with My blackberry Torch! I have the first generation and my sister has a new one! They are both GREAT!!! :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Get a smartphone.

Shut your pretty face! I meant a Droid. >_<

:)
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i have a blackberry, both my daughters have an iphone and they are so much better i cant wait to finish my contract and convert to an iphone