What is you MINI goal for this week?

Options

Replies

• samanthaleethomas
    Options
    I have two dinner dates with friends I haven't seen in a while so my goal is to plan my meals ahead of time so that I stay on track with my goals for the day. So far today is looking great!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to eat 3 servings of fruits and veggies a day. That might not sound like much, but for me it's a LOT.
  • orionling
    orionling Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    To drink 8 glasses of water a day.
    (Monday: 2 down, 6 to go!)
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    same as always... get thru the week without drinking alcohol. ugh.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to actually try some of the new recipes I've read/wrote down and to rearrange the bedroom
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    To take over the world of course....and while I am doing that I plan on- continuing to eat as clean as possible and to work out 6 days this week.
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    My goal is to not gain. I'm not bothered if I lose or not, but I just don't want to gain! :)
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for this week is to cut down from 3 cups of coffe to 2 cups, and drink a cup of hot tea at 2pm instead of coffee. The weight loss will come. I just have to behave, right?
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    All of you have awesome goals and with time and discipline all will reach your goals! :)
  • rosaliabritt
    rosaliabritt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Exercise more than three times this week and drop 2 pounds.
    But, I will take any loss..just not a gain:drinker:
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is two fold...One is to complete 4 days of my High Intensity class and Two is not to eat out this week.

Y'all can accomplish anything you want through hard work, dedication and encouragement!
  • edwinsito
    Options
    Mini Goal is to stay under my daily calories for my first day in this program, and to drink 10 glasses of water..
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs by Saturday - my weigh in day. I'm already down .2 so I guess that's a good start.
  • rmrhodes25
    rmrhodes25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose just 1 pound and I would be super happy, maybe I am doing things wrong and that is why I can't lose any weight but I am trying little by little.
  • 1sassymomma
    Options
    My mini goal is to be down at least another pound and a half by friday-ish. That would finally take me out of the 150's! Working hard to make it to that point!
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to keep sugar intake in the BLACK!
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is not to 'break the chain' - keep under or close to my calorie limit with no off-days
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    My mini goal for this week is to be in the 250's. I weighed in at 260.6 lbs. this morning.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    2lbs would be nice!
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    165 by Wednesday :) i weighed in at 167.2 last Wednesday so hopefullly!