8 months. Lost 57 lbs w/ pics.

Options

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    They look fine but more importantly Awesome job!!!! I'm still watching what I eat but 3 months of pregnancy left to go and then it's time to sweat again, and honestly I can't wait. You should really be proud of yourself!

Congratulations, Have a happy baby!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Looking well! Well done :smile:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing so well. How were you able to ween yourself off sugar? I have been struggling with this.

Thank you. There is no easy to way to stop consuming sugar. You have to just go for it, and suffer through the first 48 hours, while you're body "detoxes" you will have cravings and feel extra hungry. Once the sugar is out of your system it gets much much easier. You have to look for hidden sugars. They are in EVERYTHING. If it has more than 1g of sugar in it, don't consume it. Even sugar free coffee creamer, has some sugars in it. Even sugar free gum, has some sugars in it. You have to really stick to a certain list of all natural, non preservative type foods. There are sugars in everything but if you pay close enough attention, and commit to it, it gets much easier. I never felt better than when I quit eating sugars and carbs. Replace them with FIBER and PROTEIN and you're good to go.
    This is so interesting to read, you really broke down the nitty gritty of getting off sugar. I have a serious problem with sugar, it is not pretty. I am happy to see your success and honest words about how you got to where you are at now. Congratulations on your weight loss you look great!

Thanks! It is hard, but totally worth it!
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I still can't believe I have a success story to post. I'm in shock that I've done this. I'm just trying to stay focused on where I go from here.
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    They look fine but more importantly Awesome job!!!! I'm still watching what I eat but 3 months of pregnancy left to go and then it's time to sweat again, and honestly I can't wait. You should really be proud of yourself!

Congratulations, Have a happy baby!

Thanks so much :smile:
  • cjwolfjen
    Options
    Yes congrats no the baby!! You can lose the weight too I'm sure of it. I weighed 288 when I gave birth on 11/19/10
    now, just a little over a year later I weigh 80 lbs less
  • stone307
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Looking fab! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW!!! Great job! Good luck on the rest of your journey towards onederland :)
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!!! :happy:
  • KeegansMomma
    Options
    Great job! I'm currently at the 260 mark and wanting/needing to get down to about 150. So, a long way to go. But soooooooo nice to see others on here at my starting/current weight when their journey started and to see where they are now! :)
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Great work, and dedication! You look much closer to goal than you say!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    amazing! hope I can say that someday! congrats!!
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Job well done. Thx for the motivation. =)
  • sstamper71
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you go girl!!!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You are looking awesome!!!

Congrats on all your hard work!!!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    wow, ONE plateau? Lucky...you should see my graph!!
  • MirelaH
    MirelaH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look stunning! :)
  • badfattitude
    badfattitude Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMGosh that's what almost 60lbs off looks like? I can't wait to hit my 60lb mark! You look totally amazing!! Keep up the hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!