Welcome me to Maintenance :) Reached my goal!

Options

Replies

• Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Do about 100 every two weeks, you should be fine. It takes about 2 weeks for the body to adjust to a change in eating patterns.

thanks for the info!! Now i just need to get there!! going to the movies last night and eating popcorn sure didn't help the scale this morning and eating the last bit of my b-day cake!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    da da da da da da da da.....da da da...da da da da da da

that is the marching band song(at least in my head!!)

Congrats on your success!! Kerri you have worked very very hard to get here............please enjoy it!!

I would like a personal PM of you in your summer swimsuit!!

You so deserve it!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratualations!:flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    By the way Ker. I never did say congrats. sooo, congrats! :wink:

I officially give you permission to use my disgusting bump guy now.

bump.gif
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats are definitely in order. You look awesome. :drinker: You've been an inspiration to many of us on here. Good Job!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    bump.gif

eeeeewwwww!!!!!! :laugh:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

When I reached goal (through WW) I was terrified to increase my calories. I actually kept losing weight for another couple of weeks and then started to trust the system by upping the calories. I did simple things like: I used to have half a bagel for breakfast, I upped it to a full bagel. Nothing too large of an increase.

You'll do grand. Just don't be surprised if you don't see your weight flatlining from the very first. As I'm sure you've seen over your journey, our bodies aren't calculators and don't respond in exactly the way we expect them to.

Again, congratulations!!!
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Quite a journey! What is working so far for me is cutiing back slightly on exercise, used to go 7 days a week, now 5 days and upping calories slightly. Used to stay under 1700, now I go as far up as to 2000 based on how much activity I have done. So no exercise days, I am trying to keep it around 1700-1800, big exercise days I let myself have 2000 or so. I just took really about a week to change, and so far so good. Good Luck!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to all of you for the great information. I am a bit nervous about adding extra calories but I guess I just have to trust MFP and myself. Thanks again for the info.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you! what an amazing success!
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S* :drinker:

well done Kerri, you have done so great, what a great accomplishment! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    It's been a joy to watch your progress. It sounds cheesy, but it really has been a great motivator to keep going.

126046.png
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    By the way Ker. I never did say congrats. sooo, congrats! :wink:

I officially give you permission to use my disgusting bump guy now.

bump.gif

ew, lol, isn't that Randy from Trailor Park Boys? :laugh:

Thanks everyone, it feels like it took me forever to get here... but it was sure worth it :bigsmile: I've been going around telling everyone how much I weigh, lol, I sure wouldn't have done that before!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that is so awesome. you look great. :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Wow Kerri! Look at you! That did't takr forever only a little over a year. You are amazing.
    Thanks for the inspiration.:drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! All your effort has paid off! I wish you continued success in your journey!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congratulations! That's incredible :bigsmile:
  • cuddlyaries87
    Options
    congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Yay Kerri!!!
    Congrats hon!!!

It took me about 2 weeks to get up to my maintenance cals (went from around 1300 to almost 1700).
    It's still a bit hard for me to eat those cals but it's feels good to finally be there.. again!:wink:

You'll do just fine!

~Jo :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!