June Amazing Amazon Thread

Options

Replies

• blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Looking at the thread with the husband talk. My husband is the same height as me. I have dated shorter and taller but as they say, everyone is the same height laying down!

:laugh:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options

you all know how its not easy to find great jeans...well i have at least 8 pair in my closet that i cannot get into. plus my boobage is waaaay more than id like it to be, so hopefully with diet and excercise i can shrink a bit. :smokin:

im so excited about this thread! :drinker:

boobage - the one thing i miss about being heavier :blushing:

31345.png[/url]
    Summer 2009 WILL be Different!

Haha! Don't you wish we got to chose where we lost weight first???:laugh:
    For me, boobs are always the first to go!

Also, what kind of jeans? I'm always looking for that perfect pair! We tall ones are hard to fit!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

you all know how its not easy to find great jeans...well i have at least 8 pair in my closet that i cannot get into. plus my boobage is waaaay more than id like it to be, so hopefully with diet and excercise i can shrink a bit. :smokin:

im so excited about this thread! :drinker:

boobage - the one thing i miss about being heavier :blushing:

31345.png[/url]
    Summer 2009 WILL be Different!

Haha! Don't you wish we got to chose where we lost weight first???:laugh:
    For me, boobs are always the first to go!

Also, what kind of jeans? I'm always looking for that perfect pair! We tall ones are hard to fit!

Mine won't go away! I've been as E this whole ride. :blushing: The only thing that changes is the band. What I wouldn't give to be able to buy bras that didn't cost $50!
  • ntminter
    ntminter Posts: 10
    Options
    Hellllloooo Ladies,

Exercise huh, well, I hurt my back at work last Saturday so exercise is out til next Tues. I feel like I am cheating. Neway, you guys have a good one!
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Hey fellow Tall Ladies! I saw this and had to join which I hope is ok! I am 6'2 current weight is 248 goal weight to be under 200. former weight at my heaviest was 315.
  • blueyed_blond
    Options
    Hey fellow Tall Ladies! I saw this and had to join which I hope is ok! I am 6'2 current weight is 248 goal weight to be under 200. former weight at my heaviest was 315.

Welcome! Congrats on all your success so far :flowerforyou:

Did you lose it all on MFP?

31345.png

Summer 2009 WILL Be Different!

[/url]
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options

Welcome! Congrats on all your success so far :flowerforyou:

Did you lose it all on MFP?

31345.png

Thanks, Over the years I've lost weight l got down to 225 when I got married 3 years ago then I gained weight after I got married which is my current weight. I lost my first weight going to curves and working out. This time around I started MFP in may and I've lost 7 pounds so far using this site! think I'll actually get down to My goal of under 200.
    Oh! I met my husband on match.com!! Saw the old posts about it.

[/url]
  • blueyed_blond
    Options
    How was everyone's weekend????

I overindulged in food and alcohol....and didn't exercise....so a bit terrible health-wise...:brokenheart:

How did you all do??

31345.png

[/url]
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Had a planned cheat day, Chinese! Still lost 2 lbs since thursday.. I feel great!:drinker:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too bad over the weekend, but was not feeling well, so I didn't move much at all. I feel better so far today, and plan to go out for chinese lunch with former coworkers. Have a happy Monday, everyone!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I did the opposite of overindulge on Sunday. I had a banana for breakfast then went to the movies. My boyfriend and I normally get lunch to take in with us but we didn't have time. So by time we got out of the movies as 4p, I had only eaten 200 cals. I had greek for dinner but I wasn't sure if it would be worse to not eat enough for the day or to eat a day's worth of calories in 5hours... Oh well. I :heart: Gyros and Tiziki!

Welcome to a new week :flowerforyou:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I did aweful on saturday
    but made up for it and was extra good on sunday! Healthy home cooked breakfast, healthy lunch while hiking at the beach, did a little climbing (ended up walking and playing for 4 hours) then went to DQ were I only had a 200 cal item WHICH is amazing when all those sundays are looking you in the face!!!! Then made Healthy turkey tacos for dinner.... I got on track and am gonna kick my butt this week. Gonna walk the kids to school today and I found a great place to walk to from my house. 2miles there and 2 miles back....so we will see!
    Hope everyone has a wonderfly day!:bigsmile: :heart:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    :blushing:
    :flowerforyou: I did aweful on saturday
    but made up for it and was extra good on sunday! Healthy home cooked breakfast, healthy lunch while hiking at the beach, did a little climbing (ended up walking and playing for 4 hours) then went to DQ were I only had a 200 cal item WHICH is amazing when all those sundays are looking you in the face!!!! Then made Healthy turkey tacos for dinner.... I got on track and am gonna kick my butt this week. Gonna walk the kids to school today and I found a great place to walk to from my house. 2miles there and 2 miles back....so we will see!
    Hope everyone has a wonderfly day!:bigsmile: :heart:

Good job getting back on track! I don't know if I could have resisted the sundays. Ice cream is definately my weakness. I'm SO addicted to McDonalds vanilla ice cream cones. :blushing:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I wasn't great with my calories this weekend. I ate lots of soup because it was snowing outside!!! But, I did walk tons around while shopping & did tons of exercise on top of that. I burned about 1,000 calories yesterday & hope to keep that up today and for my next few days while i'm on my days off. I did splurge and buy whole grain cheerios yesterday :laugh: I'm trying to resist having them for every meal! eek!!

Good luck today ladies!!
  • blueyed_blond
    Options
    Tuesday.....

Didn't work out yesterday either :sad: went shopping instead.....but was happy because everything fit nice for a change :tongue:

Hope to eat super well today...I need to focus on nutrition I think instead of just calories.....I need to add more veggies for sure.....

Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

31345.png

[/url]
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I totally blew it last night. I ate perfectly all day then had carne asada fries for dinner. The only healthy thing about it was the handful of tomatoes... what was I thinking?? now I just hope I didn't gain this week.
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I burned about another 1,000 calories yesterday, YAH!, and feel like I ate pretty decent yesterday as well. I've been treating myself to high fibre snacks for the past couple days, but not feeling to guilty about it. I also made a really yummy chicken breast that I had marinated in a greek vinegrette, and then made a potato and yam bake to accompany it. It was soooo yummy!!!

Anyways, I'm excited for today because my boyfriend will be joining me at the gym for the first time tonight! I also have a whole new motivation because my tummy tuck consultation is coming up in just a few short months!!

Best of luck today ladies!!
  • Channing
    Options
    jbuerer - I hear you on the blowing it all in one meal! I did that on Sunday and was so mad at myself afterward. Guess I'll just remember that feeling next time I'm about to blow it!

artschoolgirl - you are such a motivation! Seriously you rock!!! :glasses:

Blueyed_blond - I'm trying to eat more veggies too! If only I could visualize them as chips, I'd eat 'em all day!
  • RiverRatChick
    RiverRatChick Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I wear Rock & Republic. They are crazy long, even when I wear heels! Love them!
  • Channing
    Options
    So, I've been steadily losing weight since I started this in April, and have felt it, you know? Like my clothes have felt loser and it just feels good. But now it feels like my body is adjusting and I don't FEEL the weight loss any more!:cry: Does that happen to anyone else? I think I'm just getting used to it!

I guess that's a good thing and will push me to the next level so I can feel that way again but I still miss it!