Hips 39
    Waist 28.5
    Thigh 23.5
    Arm 12
    Calf 15.25
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Am i too late to join? i started my 30 DS last week but ill start a fresh! Need motivation, I always weigh in on a monday, its the only way!

Alos, How is everyone logging their 30DS work outs? Ive always logged as 28 mins of circuit training?

xx
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    I log it as 25 mins of circuit training so I'm not counting the chatting/warm-up/cool-down.
  • cdawnstephens
    Options
    Count me in, I'll add you as a friend:)
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm in if no one minds I'm starting Level Two tomorrow so I'll be a little ahead! I'm considering the ripped in thirty or six week six pack after this one! Feel free to add me though :)

ps. I LOVE the Monday weigh in's idea! :D

I am doing 30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack, I started Ripped in 30 but I didnt really like it so I tried 6 week 6 pack and I really like it. :)
  • emfnp
    emfnp Posts: 23
    Options
    Started today too. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, although there are a few exercises that really work me!
    my SW is 151
    I'll measure up later....^^v
  • TammyToes516
    Options
    I want to play! I had planned on starting the 30 day shred tonight! I don't have measurements, I will have to post them when I get off work...
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    As long as you get your weight in today (and preferably your measurements) you can be a part of this group. Remember to drink your daily amount of water.

Today and for the next 30-45 days I plan to do the 30 Day Shed and booty exercises because my butt doesn't have a very good shape.

This is the workout I use for my booty: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/butt-workout-0 (I use 1,4,8, 10)
  • amandanrd
    amandanrd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! I actually just started the 30 Day Shred this morning, so I'm right on target with you guys. I am also doing Couch to 5K, starting week 2 tonight. SW is 173.6.

Arms - 15 1/4"
    Upper waist - 34"
    Lower waist- 39 1/16"
    Hips - 44 3/16"
    Thighs - 27 1/4"
  • kirianna55
    Options
    Please take a picture of yourself today front, side, and a closeup of your face. We will take pictures at 15, 30, 45, and at 60 days (if we go that far). Sometimes you may not see the difference in inches or weight but its a major difference in your pictures.

So how many of you are SORE and just want to curl into a ball and sleep? I have a few hours of homework to do before I can go to bed so I drank weigh protein and am waiting to decide what to eat for dinner.
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    I did Level 1, Day 1 this morning... not totally Day 1 though, as I did 2 days last week to ease into it and see if it bothered by knee. So I don't quite feel like I'm going to die tonight.

Here is my weight and measurements from this morning:
    Weight: 158.8 lbs
    Neck 12.2
    Right Bicep 12.8
    Chest 41
    Waist 32
    Hips 42.2
    Right Thigh 25.2
    Right Calf 16

Are we just keeping this one thread going? Or are you making a group for us to post in?
  • mommamindi
    Options
    I have before pictures..I would prefer not to post them here, I feel so gross after seeing them.

My weight is 153.2 and my measurements are:

Neck: 15.5 Inches
    Waist: 44.5 Inches
    Hips 46.0 Inches
  • BrenB150
    BrenB150 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! Is there a challenge place we go to or do we just have to find this thread everytime?

I started end of last week, but plan on doing level 1 till next monday.. I took one day off from it so far.. I weigh in on mondays anyways..

SW- 148.4
    waist at belly button - 33
    Thighs - 24
    Hips - 41

Thats all i measure cause those are my problem areas..
  • Betmar83
    Betmar83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1. My first time doing the 30DS DVD and holy crap it's intense.! My whole body felt like jello for about half an hour afterwards. Stayed under my calories for today and got in 48oz. of water. Here are my measurements from this morning:

Weight: 261.4
    Neck: 16.5
    Bust: 52
    Waist: 55
    Hips: 55
    Thigh: 26
    Calf: 16.5

Can't wait to see those numbers drop!!

A little worried about tomorrow's workout, I just know I'm going to be in some major pain after today, I hope I can get through it!
  • Haz89
    Haz89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would love to.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm in. although I can't give measurements since i lsot my measuring tape that was able tomeasure me (the sewing type of measuring tape... not like..construction measuring tape)

But I think I'll take some before pics so i can see the result

Current Weight- 183.
  • kirianna55
    Options
    I plan on keeping this thread going for 30-100 days, depending on how long I can keep up with this and college. I use a sewing measuring tape to take all of my measurements (it helps that my mother is a seamstress). Technically today is my second day doing this but I am counting today as day one. Let me tell you, I am super sore especially in my quads and abs. I suggest taking pain medications and soaking in Epsom salt. BTW you dont have to post the pictures of yourself, I find it helps see what you have lost. It gives you the option of posting them in you want and not regret not taking them.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    123lbs
    Belly Button 32.5inch
    waist 29 inch
    hips 36.5 inch
    thighs 22inch
    arms 11 inch

Lets GOOOO!!!!

x
  • MissMalinSara
    Options
    I bought it yesterday! Going to start it tomorow, i'm excited! seems like a great DVD!
  • kdenny1
    kdenny1 Posts: 134
    Options
    hopefully im not to late to start. I will start it today but here are my measurements

SW 137
    waist 30
    baby pooch 36
    hips 36 1/2
    butt 38
    left leg 22 1/4
    right leg 22