Food Confessions!

Options

Replies

• CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was just an eating machine....nothing satisfied me and the more things I tried, the less satisfied I was.. Long, short I feel bloated and yucky today....and determined.
    2 big bowls of oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins.....hard boiled egg,.....blueberry muffin.....meatloaf, mashed potatoes, bananan pudding....dried pineapple...whole bag! Then went out for dinner....breaded fish sandwich and fries and a 99 cent margarita at Tropical Grille.....and the bad thing is...nothing really tasted outstanding nor curbed my appetite. Today, making better choices and not losing control!!!!
  • nicnactoo
    nicnactoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went to the pub for lunch today with a colleague. It's my only lunchtime I don't go the gym each week. I enjoyed a glass of wine, chicken and stuffing sandwich and crisps (potato chips if you're in the US).
    Nice. And I don't feel guilty. I'm 184 over for today, but yesterday I was 515 under, so my week is still going well. :)
  • kcain826
    kcain826 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We had our monthly bunco game this past Thursday, and everyone is supposed to bring some sort of snack! I brought a bag of baked lays thinking I was doing pretty good until I got there and could not resist a piece of apple pie, a couple of reese's, and a couple of chicken tenders! I felt awful and worked out super hard the next day! It's ok to cheat every once in a while right??
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    This morning..... I threw away my half full container of Nutella. I cannot be trusted with this stuff. I thought I could be, and I was good for a long time with it. Lately, I cant stop eating this $#it! I threw it out... buried it under some yucky stuff in the garbage too so I dont try to resurrect it!

Man... I ate so much freaking nutella last night... :embarassed:

LOL---This ^^

I do not trust myself with Nutella. At all. I've only owned one jar and got into a conversation about what I like to eat Nutella on. I'm thinking---uh...fingers? spoon?

Oh, and I ate fried chicken (in bed!--what?) on Sunday with Sicilian pistachio Talenti for dessert. What a way to top off a completely gluttonous day....and to motivate me to get my @$$ in gear this week!
  • livelovelaugh12
    Options
    A big slab of a ham sandwich ( skipped the mayo, small victory) bbq potato chips and donuts for desert..I dont even like pork and rarely eat meat...could be pms...I feel like I want to eat everything and I never feel full and crave sugar...its sad. I have tried to curb my chip craving with almonds and walnuts and the sugar craving with yoplait lite (the cheesecake flavors) Sadly, that didnt work yesterday.
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I had a crappy weekend. Last night I had 3 slices of mushroom pizza from Dominos and 11 Parmesan bites... which have 150 calories per 4 pieces.... and drank about 15 beers over the course of the weekend :-/
  • twinoakbob
    twinoakbob Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Last night I was short on time, so I stopped at a chinese buffet for dinner. OOPS! Tried to log everything I ate. Now I need to be really good for a week or so.
  • teresaj0315
    teresaj0315 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love that all of you wrote ~ it makes me feel better and I know every one "falls off the wagon". I appreciate all of you and all the hard work we are doing ~ keep up the good work and come back here for confession!
  • gregersons
    gregersons Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I splurged and had 3 pieces of homemade pizza (my sister's leftovers so not "healthy" homemade just homemade. I also had a kid sized coldstone icecream! I did log everything, but it has been so long since I ate unhealthy like this that it actually gave me a stomach ache. I spend a few hours on the toilet paying for it later. :sad:
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Last night I cooked curry for my kids. One didn't come close to finishing his, and I ended up 'helpin him out' because it would have been thrown away and that's a dreadful waste. Plus calories don't have to count if they're someone else's... do they?
  • ErinDaile
    Options
    I love that everyone has bad days! I just joined MFP & am really feeling encouraged by reading what everyone else has to say...it's great to have a community of people who are going through the same kind of things I am!

Thanks everyone!:happy:
  • Sarah_12786
    Sarah_12786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Last night I gave in to an impulse and ate an oatmeal cream pie that had been sitting on my kitchen counter all day. 170 calories in that lil thing! Note to self: keep junk out of sight.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I love that everyone has bad days! I just joined MFP & am really feeling encouraged by reading what everyone else has to say...it's great to have a community of people who are going through the same kind of things I am!

Thanks everyone!:happy:

Welcome Erin! It's totally a War, not a battle. :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Went to Texas Roadhouse yesterday and had 3 pieces of the yummy bread. Over the weekend I had sopaipillas while I was on vacation. Oh well, back on track today.
  • Carmella1983
    Options
    I allow myself to be bad one day a week. I know it isn't the best idea but it keeps me sane. :smile:

14272023.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kronesa
    kronesa Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ugh. It's the end of our first semester over here, and I'm totally overwhelmed with it all. So, this weekend I ate pizza and drank beer and ate brownies. Yesterday I snagged some M&M cookies and had Chinese food for dinner. I'm trying to log it all, and not get too worked up over my cheats. Big picture...
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Been going a little nutzy myself in recent days. Saturday was bad.......just one of those eat EVERYTHING in the house days. Most of it was good food (except for the cookies............pecan sandies with chocolate chips.........omg!) But I couldn't stop! Oatmeal with lots of brown sugar and cheese tortellini and nuts and more nuts and crackers and Laughing Cow and even a COCA COLA...................stopped logging when I went over by about 400, cuz I didn't want to see anymore!
    Then on Monday, we had Soup & Bread day at work, but someone brought these nummy CAKE BALLS and cookies and brownies...............it was ridiculous!
    Gotta stop the madness :devil: :noway: :devil: :noway:
  • shelby623
    shelby623 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    On Saturday I had a chocolate craving and opened a container of betty crocker chocolate icing and ate it with my fingers...then smoothed it out so it didn't look like I took any..
  • cydonian
    cydonian Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Last night I had goat's cheese (only a spoonful in my food) AND cottage cheese with my salad... *slaps forehead*
  • sloew
    sloew Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I munched on a handful of Nilla Wafers last night, and had a Mike's Harder Blueberry drink (400 calories). But what's important is that I logged it. It's okay to have a cheat moment, just be sure to log it. :)

Haha.. I had nilla wafers dipped in nutella today... No guilt b/c I logged it! :)