Who is doing 30 day shred?

Options

Replies

• MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Level 1. It's great! It's amazing how quickly you build endurance. I can also already see a difference in my shoulders and arms. :)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    i'm expecting it in the mail tomorrow i think, but i'm not sure if i'm at the point where i'll be able to do it yet. i might need to drop some more LBS first.
  • meghspencer
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day. I'm pretty sore today, but I felt GREAT after that workout. I'm going to try to keep on going :]
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    I just completed day 4 level 1 and I must say that I am enjoying it so far. The first two days were brutal especially the lunges and front raises. After completing day 4, I can do the girly push ups better and more fluidly than days 1 and 2. Still drenching in sweat though. Feel free to add me to keep each other encouraged!
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 8 of Level 1. I am already seeing results. I've lost 4lbs (with dieting) and lost 4 inches total off my body! I aim to do it at least 5 days a week. There are 2 days/week that are very difficult for me to work out so I skip those days.
  • Ruchgupt
    Options
    I've just started again! I started at the end of December and got to Level 2, didn't measure inches and such, but DEFINITELY lost--my waist and shoulders were so defined. I got lazy at the start of the month and took off from 30DS for a while, and now I'm starting back with it. Yesterday was Day 1 and it was SO hard.

I have a question: does anyone else find it doesn't actually get easier, per se? Like my endurance is probably better by level's end, but my quads hurt so badly that I find myself almost phoning in the squat-punches and the jumping jacks. If people take breaks, when and how long?

Also, any supplemental working out? I'm thinking doing alternating walking and interval jogging days to see if that helps...
  • asherby85
    Options
    I have 30 day shred at home and did it one day and thought I was going to die. I'm going to try to start it over today and try to stick to it for 30 days
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on D3-L1 and its going good so far. I can do a little more each day and I'm not as sore as I was after day 1. Looking forward to seeing some major results at the end! I've never been able to finish it before... but then again I was never really in the right mind frame when I started... That's different this time around! I will FINISH WHAT I STARTED!
  • jessica_johnson2011
    Options
    I am actually starting the 30 day shred today as well! I hope that I can stick with it!!!
  • Alm1055
    Alm1055 Posts: 26
    Options
    :happy: I am on level 2 day 4, I take one rest day everyweek and I also do 6 week 6 pack with it. Hang in there I wanted to quit so bad after the 4th day of level one my thighs hurt so bad but i pushed through it and I am happy I did I lost 5 lbs and about 2 inches from my hips and one from my waist. I cant do lunges because I have a bad knee and it makes it hurt really bad I just do another strength move in its place.
  • lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm stopping to buy this on my way home from work tonight after a few days of reading about it. I've had some success with weight loss through dieting but not so much luck with losing inches. I've been dealing with a back injury for the past several months and after lots and lots of physical therapy, I think I'm ready for something high intensity again. Hoping this will be the change I need to keep the weight coming off. Starting tomorrow or Thursday. 30 days straight. No excuses!
  • ana3340
    ana3340 Posts: 13
    Options
    i'm doing it!!! but i just started... i've took before pics... but it looks to me like i'm not loosing anything?? i feel the burn everyday.. but i just don't see anything.. it's been a lil over a week now... i love the workout ....
  • mariabee
    mariabee Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've never completed the full 30 days, but I like to throw a workout into my weekly routine, BUT...

My anti-workout husband (shocking!!!!) actually started this workout 2 days ago, and we're doing the entire 30 day workout if my life depends on it!

I would love to join some kind of thread to keep us all accountable??? (or would this be it :blushing: ?)
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on about Day 11...just did first day of level 2 last night...started 2 weeks ago, but took a couple rest days because I was going to spin class instead. I have lost 7 lbs and I am not sure how many inches, but clothes are fitting better. It def works! Stay with it!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I started it again.. :)
  • HilaryP22
    HilaryP22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have done it off and on for years, but I plan to do it for 30 days straight this time. I started D1L1 yesterday!
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just started it last night and am feeling it today!! Tonight's workout should be fun!!
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am going to start mine tonight! I did it about a year ago and got to about level 2 day 2 and quit! I have a "buddy" doing it with me so we can hold eachother accountable. Im very excited!!
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I want to ask one question: I finished D2/L1. My thighs feels kinda swollen. They were really sore on day 1, so I took a day off. My jeans fitted a bit tight today. Is that normal? Did anyone else experience this?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I just do it 1-2 times a week along with strength & cardio. It's for variety.