This is why your fat

Options

Replies

• p0stdramatic
    Options
    And, this turns into grammar Nazi thread in 3..2.. oh wait.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Oh the need to mock the grammar mistake.
    It's actually a usage mistake, not a grammar mistake.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

I was going to say the same thing. I prefer the cookie, no frosting. I'm a chocoholic. Not enough chocolate in that vanilla cream filling. :p
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Someone needs to chill......maybe you need a cookie...hehe...just kidding
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I got fat from playing WoW for 5 years, in a nutshell. Meaning... I was eating way more than I was able to burn off, since all I did was sit on my butt all day.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

B U R N ! ! !
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "LIKE" lol
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    No, God forbid someone cares about the English language.

O.T.
    It's not on topic and is very discouraging when you go on a site to be happy, make friends, and find support but instead will get picked on for grammar. We are here to get support and have fun.

Now, the picture makes me want to hunt down some Oreo's and milk! :love: YUM! It's my birthday today, I'm going to buy and eat me something EVIL... :wink:
  • izadi
    izadi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL. You should meet my cousin. She has violent reactions to poor grammar. We spend a lot of time, deliberately inserting mistakes just so she has something to complain about on FB.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

I have always wanted a cookie that tastes just like the Oreo, but without the frosting! So good.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Dang... My mouth is watering now.
  • daddyyak
    Options
    Yup - curse for the olde guys.... Quit drinking eight days ago and things are starting to turn around!!!!:drinker:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No, God forbid someone cares about the English language.

O.T.
    It's not on topic and is very discouraging when you go on a site to be happy, make friends, and find support but instead will get picked on for grammar. We are here to get support and have fun.

Now, the picture makes me want to hunt down some Oreo's and milk! :love: YUM! It's my birthday today, I'm going to buy and eat me something EVIL... :wink:

This is not a "motivation and support" topic.
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i just got a chubby... and all of you should check out epic meal time

http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicMealTime

YES!!!!!

DEFINITELY worth checking out!!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    No, I'm fat because of 2 kids, redbull, pepsi, steak, loaded baked potatoes, cheesecake, iced coffees, etc. I don't even like oreos. At least I'm doing something about it now.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

memes-pimp-my-grammar-nazi.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL. You should meet my cousin. She has violent reactions to poor grammar. We spend a lot of time, deliberately inserting mistakes just so she has something to complain about on FB.

I'm not that bad. But to get back on topic: Damn, how would you even eat that thing?
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    i hate oreos!!!! ICK!
This discussion has been closed.