This is why your fat

Options

Replies

• cassidygrooms
    Options
    you're*

That made me giggle, glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

Seriously? Get a life.

Haha for real! Rude much?
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Oh the need to mock the grammar mistake.
    It's actually a usage mistake, not a grammar mistake.

LOVE you..
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    People starving all over and youre making towers out of cookies. Go volunteer at a shelter vs wasting food and money.

On the flip side, that is effin amazing and the OREO gods are so gracious.

I didn't make that. Are you serious? That wouldn't have lasted long enough for me to realize my camera needed batteries.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    What am I looking at?? Don't get it?
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Haven't gone through all the pages of this thread, but to all the people saying they like the cookie part and not the cream in the Oreo- check out Oreo Thinsations. You will LOVE them!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What was this post about?
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh I wish.. Nomssss!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

exercise calories...eat em or sell em or what?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I thought it was "English grammar, punctuation and spelling 101" :noway:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I thought it was "English grammar, punctuation and spelling 101" :noway:

ok...so I have ADD....its not my fault
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Oh my...I may have to go have some oreos now...

And it's alright to be the rules police but it's not alright to be grammar/spelling police?
    Bit hypocritical if I say so myself.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I once read a very interesting reply to the grammar police. I am guilty at times myself.
    Someone said that bad grammar makes you seem uneducated. But not everyone is educated. Since most people aren't proud of not having an education pointing it out to them can be a huge insult.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    the grammar thing reminds me of something. have you ever noticed lots of people say "than" when it should be then..and "then" when it should be than??? bugs me

I knew a girl who had "sweeter then honey" TATTOOED on her arm. Seriously, wouldn't you do some research?
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've never been a huge fan of Oreos.

Blasphemous, I know.
  • melissammundy
    Options
    LMAO! I can't stop laughing at some of these pics.

you're*

It frustrates me; we're all adults and should know how to spell properly, use the appropriate words and use proper grammar.

LOL what is your problem?

grammar_emerg.jpg?w=720
  • WalkWoman
    WalkWoman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love to see how many people are loosing weight instead of losing it. Just saying ... Hee hee hee (correct spelling:)
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

I was going to say the same thing. I prefer the cookie, no frosting. I'm a chocoholic. Not enough chocolate in that vanilla cream filling. :p

I'd be willing to strike up a deal with you two. Though, I love the Berry flavored oreos. I will buy a package and eat half of it on the way home... and I live 5 mins from the store...
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    When I DID eat Oreos---I would twist Oreo's apart and leave the one side with the frosting for somebody else and eat the lone cookie. I don't like the Oreo frosting. Oreo's would be p-e-r-f-e-c-t without frosting.....Love just the chocolate cookie part. I must be the odd one...

nope. i don't like the frosting either!
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you're*

• samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    I once read a very interesting reply to the grammar police. I am guilty at times myself.
    Someone said that bad grammar makes you seem uneducated. But not everyone is educated. Since most people aren't proud of not having an education pointing it out to them can be a huge insult.

I am guilty of saying that. Sigh. That's what I get for speaking before thinking!!!!
This discussion has been closed.