Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

From wheelchair to running...65lbs lost and 47lbs to go...(P

Replies

• rbbrrmqn
    rbbrrmqn Posts: 132 Member
    AWESOME--you GO, girl!!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    That's an amazing story and an inspiration to us all! Congratulations and keep up the good work ;-)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,064 Member
    I wouldn't have said you were the same person...you're amazing!!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Wow I liked reading your story it is a good one to read and so inspiring! I am glad you are doing so well!! You look like a new woman! Congrats!!!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Congratulations on your success! You look fantastic!
  • Inspiring story.. Thank you for sharing.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    This is an INCREDIBLE story! I'm a PT and this is so inspiring to me--- you are the type of person that keeps me going to work everyday and fighting for my patients!! THANK YOU and congratulations!!!!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    I'm impressed, well done! You look amazing!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    You are such an incredible inspiration! You really are a living breathing miracle, truly made some amazing progress doll so proud <3
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Wow! Amazing job! You should be very proud of yourself. Keep it up girl!
  • You look FABULOUS!! Look out boys!!!
  • drp4
    drp4 Posts: 2
    That is GREAT!!! Keep up the good work....:bigsmile:
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    awesome awesome awesome....!!!!
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    You look stunning!!!
  • Bravo Girl -- You are a ROCK STAR!!!!
  • how do you post pictures!???
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    You Rock girl! Keep up the great work!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Awesome!! Keep it you, you look fantastic!
  • Coffee0410
    Coffee0410 Posts: 13 Member
    Wow! Your story has truly touched me! I'm currently suffering thru a bulging disc...while, I have not experienced it to your extent, I can understand your pain...and, I am truly INSPIRED by your progress!!!! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    WOW what an inspiration you are and you look fantastic. Add an extra 100 pounds to your starting weight and 2 more herniated disc and being in a wheelchair since 1994 and that is me. Too overcome what you have and look like you has been a dream of mine for numerous years. I am so happy my friend told me about this site as now I can see someone like me can do it! Look at you your doing it and look so very happy. Congratulations. Would love to have you as a friend if you have the time with your busy life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!