If I eat canned salmon without the salmon

Options

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    If you eat canned salmon without the salmon, doesn't that mean you just eat the can?

I don't think the can would count as protein...
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Does it still count toward my protein goal? Also, would this count toward my water count?

Or do I need to eat a live fish?

This post made about as much sense as..

alienpred2-2.jpg

Granted part of me just wanted to post that awesome image. You jelly?

Omg He's so hott....how do you think he weighs??
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Does it still count toward my protein goal? Also, would this count toward my water count?

alienpred2-2.jpg

He is sad because on his planet they don't have a lot of meats, just mainly veggies and alcohol. He's addicted to smoking because he has a bad habit of eating a couple people as a late night snack.
  • Kamalka
    Kamalka Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    If you eat canned salmon without the salmon, doesn't that mean you just eat the can?

I don't think the can would count as protein...

No, it does as mineral...and you should take off the label (including glue) for your diet
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    Exactly what I was thinking!!! I'm so confused!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Yes it does count toward your water count because you'll need alot of saliva to get the can down. However, I don't recommend you going near any magnets any time soon or at least until your daily visit to the bathroom.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    You guise R awesome. Now can you tell me how to stop forgetting to eat? Do I set like a timer or something? Also, is 600 cals/day too much???
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    You guise R awesome. Now can you tell me how to stop forgetting to eat? Do I set like a timer or something? Also, is 600 cals/day too much???

If you are forgetting to eat you should have an iv hooked up at all times. Then you don't ever have to remember.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

alienpred2-2.jpg

He is sad because on his planet they don't have a lot of meats, just mainly veggies and alcohol. He's addicted to smoking because he has a bad habit of eating a couple people as a late night snack.

Does that mean he has no idea that he is missing out on the greatness that is canned salmon without the salmon?
  • DWilbanks
    Options

It's really simple, you eat when you're cat, dog or fish, tells you to eat, because everyone knows these animals are good at telling time. I think 600 is really too much, I wouldn't go a half a calorie over 500 myself. Also, you have to make sure that you have banana's with every meal. They have the best vitamin Z in case you didn't know it.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

alienpred2-2.jpg

Does that mean he has no idea that he is missing out on the greatness that is canned salmon without the salmon?

That and since he doesn't have eyes, he'll never be able to see the taste of cinnamon toast crunch!
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

It's really simple, you eat when you're cat, dog or fish, tells you to eat, because everyone knows these animals are good at telling time. I think 600 is really too much, I wouldn't go a half a calorie over 500 myself. Also, you have to make sure that you have banana's with every meal. They have the best vitamin Z in case you didn't know it.

Vitamin Z?? You're making that up!!!!
  • seehawkmomma
    Options

alienpred2-2.jpg

That and since he doesn't have eyes, he'll never be able to see the taste of cinnamon toast crunch!

Or my awesome buns of steel.

Poor man....uh alien....thing
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Will a straw work as a substitute for an IV? I don't have any IVs laying around. Also, what do I put in the IV? Maybe cinnamon toast crunch and bananas? I'm pretty sure I have a vitamin Z deficiency.

God, why is losing wait and eating such rocket surgery?
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Will a straw work as a substitute for an IV? I don't have any IVs laying around. Also, what do I put in the IV? Maybe cinnamon toast crunch and bananas? I'm pretty sure I have a vitamin Z deficiency.

God, why is losing wait and eating such rocket surgery?

You should just try the new tapeworm diet. Then you can forget about dieting and eat what you want! Might want to go with two tape worms though!
  • terrellc1
    terrellc1 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

alienpred2-2.jpg

I am a woman, and I was told that this is what I would look like if I lift weights. I don't want to be bulky.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Wow is it Discovery Channel Snark Week already? Sign me up...

PS: I'm a bit traumatized by the Alien. Like is the Alien more or less scary because it shoots pool?
  • DWilbanks
    Options

Vitamin Z?? You're making that up!!!!
    No really, check the net, would I fib? Just ask my cat, he'll tell you I don't.
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    <<Or do I need to eat a live fish? >>

Yes
  • JayPeazy
    JayPeazy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Orly??? I heard chocolate was both a diuretic and a weight loss aid. Should I stop after 2lbs of chocolate a day??

I believe the general rule is 1/2 your body weight in ounces of chocolate each day for proper weight loss. 2 lbs works out to 32 ounces which would mean you only weigh 64 pounds. See...?