Options

Replies

• twilightsm
    Options
    Wow!! You are amazing!!
  • QueenRee
    QueenRee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Congrats and good luck on your continued journey!:heart:
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    extremely inspriring! if I ever want to give up, I'll read this story again.. Simply amazing!
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great Job and thanks for sharing!!!
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing!! What an accomplishment!! Thank you for sharing your story and being an inspiration!!
  • VodkaSalad37
    VodkaSalad37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congratulations!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Great job! You're such an inspiration for all of us. Now nobody has reason not to move around.
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! :bigsmile:
  • mmorris32
    Options
    Inspiring, you look great! I hope to go from walking to running too! I've always dreamed of being a "fit runner"!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! You look great!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I would never had thought you were the same person!!! You look so pretty! And congratulations on overcoming everything. You're such a strong person. And a beautiful one.
  • crystalgoede
    Options
    WOW! You are a very strong person! You look so good and what a story! Its hard enough to lose weight never mind when you have obstacles in the way and your obstacles were more than tough. So proud of you!! You will do this and helps me continue my journey. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
  • chedainc
    Options
    How wonderful for you!! I'm very happy for your success. Being able to walk again is a miracle....congratulations. My son just experienced an injury which just resulted in 2 herniated discs. So far he has been fortunate that it has not interfered with his spine, like yours did. I do worry about his future though and he does need to lose wt as well. This is what makes this story so inspiring, good luck and keep moving forward. :)
  • AspireXX
    Options
    Simply amazing!
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Fabulous job - you are doing great! I too had to start using a walker in November 2009 (neurological problems). Unfortunately mine is still kicking around but I try to exercise as often as possible. I know what it's like to take 25 mins to go 0.25 miles: I had the pleasure of it taking me longer than that to go only 1/8 of a mile. I gained 65lbs in a year from being bed/house bound and not being able to do a darn thing was making my life so difficult. As I am now doing a bit better, I am able to do a bit more and I'm bound and determined to get this weight off.
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats from page 11 of your post. You girl are a Rock Star
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    OMG WOW!! A truly inspiring story. You have a come a long way to get where are at and I love the fact that you never gave up. You kept pushing. I applaud you. You are amazing!! Keep it up
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Congrats on everything!
  • Keisha2BFitAgain
    Keisha2BFitAgain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. Your story is very inspiring.:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!