If I work out will I lose my butt?

Options
2»

Replies

• bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you probably will. My wife always like my hindquarters, and complains all the time about me losing it.

On the other hand, she is getting a lot happier with my pecs, so I think it balances out.
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you probably will. My wife always like my hindquarters, and complains all the time about me losing it.

On the other hand, she is getting a lot happier with my pecs, so I think it balances out.

work ur legs with full ROM!!! u dont wanna end up looking like a upside down christmas tree that everyone makes fun of at the gym! n theres nothing worse when u have a big upper back and then its streight down to ur legs as u got 0% *kitten* curveture! lol

ps. as the previous girl mentioned i forgot to add too.. if you JUST diet without lifting your *kitten* will sag and alot of other places will too!!! alot of ppl dont understand how important weight training is to your metabolism, fat burning capabilities, phsyique, strenght and aesthetics!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I hate having a big butt! I want to get rid of it!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Baby got back...

tumblr_lt3c40mulu1qh3e7yo1_500.gif

YEA!!!!!!!!
  • jdaniels52509
    Options
    it depends how you work out. You need to do things that will lift and ton your bum.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Here is some recommendations to some exercises for the glutes (butt)... you will end up with a nice firm one instead of jiggly, lol

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/muscle/id/14/muscle/glutes
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    only if you work out during a full moon....

LMAO GOOD ONE
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Do lots of squats! Makes your butt muscles strong and firm...haha:)
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Do some HEAVY SQUATS! You won't lose your butt and it will look amazing!
  • lilsaph
    lilsaph Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Squats, lots and lots of squats - preferably with hand weights!
    I work out a lot and love by shapely butt!!
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift. Look it up :heart:
  • wantasmallbummum
    wantasmallbummum Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've never lost mine, stuck with it
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options

work ur legs with full ROM!!! u dont wanna end up looking like a upside down christmas tree that everyone makes fun of at the gym! n theres nothing worse when u have a big upper back and then its streight down to ur legs as u got 0% *kitten* curveture! lol

ps. as the previous girl mentioned i forgot to add too.. if you JUST diet without lifting your *kitten* will sag and alot of other places will too!!! alot of ppl dont understand how important weight training is to your metabolism, fat burning capabilities, phsyique, strenght and aesthetics!

Oh no, I don't want to look like that. I do a ton of running and balance out my strength training, so I'll get toned all over.