OMG!!!! This is vitally important!!!

Options

Replies

• msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    So this morning I get up and look in the mirror and would you believe it I can only count all my ribs on one side of my body. One side!!!!! Can you tell me how I can spot reduce the fat on the other side for this afternoon?? It's really warm out today (-19C) and I need to be able to wear my bikini for the pool party this afternoon.

This is a crisis, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering the temperature I understand your immediated desire to show all the ribs. I recommend donning that bikini and then just walk about with your tummy sucked in, leaning back with your arms above your head (the only way I can make my ribs show at all and if it works for me I'm sure it will work for EVERYONE!!). No one will notice your peculiar posture. Make sure to wear black, it's slimming.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I suggest you stop smoking crack.

You're just jealous that you can't wear a bikini

You should see me on any given Sunday...

You were in that movie? >:O

The one with the guy dressed in a bear suit?

bearfu*ker, do you need assistance?

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness you know...

This is how I envisioned the poster after she typed out "bearfu*ker, do you need assistance?"

(Made me nauseaus, can't imagine what that gif did to other people, haha)
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Why don't you go back to your home on *kitten* island?

Reported! There are too many mean people on this site! It is my personal responsibility to pick you all off!

Reported for reporting. Reporting for posting this thread to begin with.

I've reported you into next week. Thereby cancelling out your reporting, the remainder being my reporting, which is the only reporting opinion that counts. Also, I paid the moderators.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I suggest you stop smoking crack.

You're just jealous that you can't wear a bikini

You should see me on any given Sunday...

You were in that movie? >:O

The one with the guy dressed in a bear suit?

bearfu*ker, do you need assistance?

It's called yiffing.
  • RachelLovesHockey
    Options
    I think this is a result of eating your excercise calories....or if you aren't eating back your exercise calories that could be causing your rib problem, too. Thanks for the laugh.
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    i-loled.jpg

ROTFLMAO!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Why not just use the lipo attachment on your vacuum? Just don't go in too far, because you might suck out part of your lung.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I am loving all the people that are seriously answering this thread.
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Everyone has it wrong.

1 - Close your eyes
    2 - Lean the other way
    3 - Open your eyes and look in the mirror again.

Now you can see the ribs on the other side!
  • badgerbadger1
    Options
    Why not just use the lipo attachment on your vacuum? Just don't go in too far, because you might suck out part of your lung.

BRILLIANT!!!

wait which one is the lipo attachment again? Does dyson come with this attachment standard?
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Everyone has it wrong.

1 - Close your eyes
    2 - Lean the other way
    3 - Open your eyes and look in the mirror again.

Now you can see the ribs on the other side!

oooooooh, now why didn't I think of that!
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options

BRILLIANT!!!

wait which one is the lipo attachment again? Does dyson come with this attachment standard?

Its the one that looks kinda like a sharp metal turkey baister. I'm don't sure, I have a dirt devil.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    what causes the ribs to only be countable (i dont even think countable is a word, but anyway, i digress) on one side, is because you have only eaten back half of your exercise calories, and it will either be the left or right half of your exercise calories depending on which ribs you are able to count. its called half starvation mode. For the record, the last time i was able to count even one of my ribs was in about 1998. I have reported them missing
  • therapyruns
    therapyruns Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i-loled.jpg

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Reported! There are too many mean people on this site! It is my personal responsibility to pick you all off!

I've reported you into next week. Thereby cancelling out your reporting, the remainder being my reporting, which is the only reporting opinion that counts. Also, I paid the moderators.
    df489b7d-52f1-4385-90a2-d0b4e2a51583.jpg
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    get one of those drapey wrap things that covers one side of your body.......:):laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    phelps-saiyan.gif
  • badgerbadger1
    Options

df489b7d-52f1-4385-90a2-d0b4e2a51583.jpg

This picture requires more cowbell
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Ha, I love it!!!!

I've just had a fantastic laugh at this stupid post!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    well...if you do 3000 crunches by this afternoon in a 100degree room...and spit a lot, you just might get there
    Just make sure you do side crunches - only on the side you can't see the ribs, of course... and maybe throw some Tae Bo in for good measure.
    Also... do NOT consume any carbs - especially carrots, because they are very high in sugar.