Foods you love that most people hate...

Options

Replies

• NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Black Pudding, Fruit Pudding, Haggis, Venison, mmmm Im hungery now.......
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love so many of those foods! I only recently discovered capers, but omg are they SO good! I love feta cheese, broccoli, spinach, sushi, nori, hummus, asparagus, edamame, cabbage, cauliflower, raw or cooked mushrooms...I will eat mushrooms in just about anything.

I also like Miracle Whip and I don't know anyone else that does! To make it worse, I like it mixed in with my scrambled eggs. O.O

But I DON'T LIKE pickles (or pickled anything for that matter), olives, strawberries, blueberries, cake (never liked cake), liver, jell-o, wasabi peas (but I like wasabi), ham, bologna, salmon, black-eyed peas, hot dogs (unless they are smothered in cheese, corn (unless its on the cob, I don't why but to me, it tastes different), candy...the list goes on and on.

More peopl find me weird for the things I don't like than for the things I do.

YOU DON'T LIKE CAKE?!?! i was beginning to think you weren't normal until you mentioned miracle whip... I love miracle whip... LOL
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    menudo

Wasn't that a family of singers in the 80's??

Mexican soup I don't eat it but I like posoli
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Pickled cockles
    How did that pass the censors? :laugh:
  • Yvonna59
    Options
    buttermilk or plain yogurt
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love beets, onions, kale,and love oysters and mushrooms.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts are my addiction!! :)
    Everyone in my family thinks I'm nuts...
    My vegetarian roommate thinks I'm nuts LOL.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Artichokes. Do people hate artichokes? I'm not sure, but I absolutely LOVE them.

I love artichokes!! Kumquats...i just love them but they are so hard to find in our little town. :sad:
  • Time4Trees
    Options
    Roasted Brussels Sprouts
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Nori...by itself.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Brussell sprouts!
  • sammydiva
    Options
    Oatmeal, it's my favorite food. I also love sushi, feta and olives.
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Liver but not from a store,only fresh from a meat packer.

AGREE!!!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Olives, sushi (especially the raw fishes) , GIN, brussel sprouts, Plain Greek Yogurt, artichokes, hearts of palm, waterchestnuts. grilled cheese with ketchup (yum), tomato sandwich with lemon pepper and mustard, vienna wiennies, ummmmm.... there's not a whole lot I don't eat.....
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Slim Jims!!! My friends are freaked out by un--refrigerated packaged meat.... but the small ones only have 40 calories!

Where can i find these 40 calorie slim jims!?

I LOVE deer jerky the most. I could eat a whole link of that stuff with crackers.

Oh and ranch. I don't buy it anymore because I'll use that stuff on everything. My boyfriend hates ranch and he thinks it weird when I put I used to put it on pizza, dip cheese blocks in it, mushrooms or just mix shredded cheese and tortilla with ranch! :tongue:
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Corned beef in a sandwich with beetroot and marzipan, not with the beetroot, tho, lol!

yum!!! corned beef and pickel sandwich oohhh yummm and marzipan i can just eat while covering the christmas cake haha
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hawaiian Pizza... most people don't seem to like pineapple on pizza; I love it!

French fries in honey.
  • Slimmasaurus
    Slimmasaurus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Cheddar cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches.
    Gross, not the healthiest option... but SO WONDERFUL. My twin sister discovered them when we were little, and I have one very rarely as a nostalgic treat!
    Her banana and mayonnaise sandwich recipe wasn't such a hit though...
  • tigerlilydina
    tigerlilydina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    stuffing
    fresh sprouts
    scrambled egg with cheese corned beef and beans mmmmmmm

they say that we have strange cravings when pregnant well here is mine....

when i was pregnant with my son it be stuffing and yorkshire puddings with everything from shredded wheat and roast dinners to chips or ice cream although i eat these things still i dont eat them together

with my daughter it was roasters quavers and weetabix togther or would have scrambled egg with cheese x
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    oyster soup!!!!!!!!