Calling all College Students

Options
2»

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'm at the gym for 2-3 hours sometimes. That's usually strength training (breaks between sets obviously) and cardio though.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I'm at the gym for 2-3 hours sometimes. That's usually strength training (breaks between sets obviously) and cardio though.

i bet if you shortened your breaks, did alternating sets, you would get a much better work out in a lot less time.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

i bet if you shortened your breaks, did alternating sets, you would get a much better work out in a lot less time.

Seeing as when I lift I'm going for strength and not endurance/circuit training, it really wouldn't help me with my goals.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just started my first year of college on monday. I have one class a day & they're night classes, so I have plenty of time to workout still. But eventually when my schedule gets busier i'll still make the time. Even if it means waking up earlier. I feel so much better when I workout so I don't like to skip it :)
  • rodr3187
    Options
    Waking up early and working out before classes is sometimes the solution to this problem. Although, what college student gets to bed on time? Circuit training is fast and effective. You only have to devote 20 minutes a day. Your gym might also offer wellness classes which are a nice way to get a full body workout in 50 minutes. Good luck. You can do it.