Brag on your spouse/SO! :0)

Options

Replies

• VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    1) He's the gentlest soul I've ever met.
    2) He's a total snugglebug and gets all sappy over cute animals.
    3) All animals are cute, to him. Lots of sap.
    4) He's intelligent and confident in his abilities.
    5) He's generous and kind.
    6) He seeks to improve himself in various ways.
    7) He puts up with me.
    8) He loves me like crazy.
    9) He's good to his parents.
    10) He's good to my parents.
    11) He's handsome as hell. Gorgeous.
    12) He's my rock - he levels me out.
    13) He's got the sexiest voice ever.
    14) He's an incredibly understanding man.
    15) He's been through hell with my physical issues, and is still there.

I could go on....
  • ronniekh
    Options
    My husband works two jobs waiting for his interview for the career he went to school for. Whenever I come home from class or work and he still hasn't slept, I ask why and it's always one of these answeres. "I wanted to see you first." or "I hate that you do all the cleaning and cooking and I'm always too busy to help, so I wanted to do a little."
    Lucky me! I have such a sweet husband and I feel awful that he works so much. He is definitely a provider, even though I work as well and he is an incredible protector, I feel a lot safer if he's home. I am a happy, spoiled wife!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    284108_10150706064860024_600495023_19397257_3569075_n.jpg?t=1323362767

No words :heart: :blushing:

*le sigh*
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thread!

1) I love that my boyfriend not only can appreciate my silliness, but can be just as goofy with me.
    2) His arms! I love being wrapped up in them. They're strong, and they make me feel so safe.
    3) His smile is so warm, bright, and big! He needs to do it more often. Plus, those lips are great for kissin'.
    4) His patience. Sometimes I'm a brat, and I say things I don't mean. He sits through my tantrums and calms me down.
    5) His strength. When I'm crushed and can't go any further, he always gives me hope.

Bonus: He is always looking for little ways to make me happy...whether it's bringing me a special coffee treat, or filling my tank whenever I forget my card. <3

...I wish he would come home now! I want some kisses!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    he loves me even when i fart.:heart:

he holds my hair back when i am barfing in the toilet. :heart:

he buys me things. :heart:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    1) He always encourages me. In school. In weight loss. In fitness. In finances. Incredibly encouraging!

2) He reminds me of my good qualities on my worst days. He will give me a little hug and say something like 'but you are so smart' or 'remember that time you saved the cat from the road' or just anything (all true!) that helps me remember to love myself

3) neither of us are great at cooking. but both of us love to try it. I love when I come home from a long day and he has tacos / burritos / some other strange mexican cuisine ready for me! * it is strange because I am a total white girl from hick-ville Ohio and had no idea chorizo existed and thought of tacos as the junk from taco bell til I found him!

4) Sometimes he has no clue what is happening, and is so cute about it. One day I was crying in mourning over our cat, and he comes to me so quiet and says kindly, "Would you like a video game? I'll buy it for you." and it just made me feel so good. He has no idea all I need is a hug but he tried his best! :)

5) he works long hours and in a depressing environment, comes home to me whining about school / work and still listens to me. I can babble for hours and he still listens :)
  • ansata
    ansata Posts: 52
    Options
    he loves me even when i fart.:heart:

he holds my hair back when i am barfing in the toilet. :heart:

he buys me things. :heart:

yup he's a keeper!!!:glasses:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Ok Ok I will follow the rules this time!

1. He calls me beautiful and gorgeous everyday (repeatedly).
    2. He encourages me to go out and have girl's nights.
    3. He is funny, brilliantly smart, gorgeous and respectful.
    4. He goes out of his way to provide for me and take care of me.
    5. If the hot water tank doesn't have enough hot water to fill my bath he will heat water on the stove and bring it over to top up my bath (along with wine).

I have lots more but all the girls at work are already jealous. I don't need to make my MFP family jealous too. Mwahaha :D
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'll try to keep this to the top five...

1. His work ethic
    2. His willingness to do anything for me (and for his family and friends)
    3. His dedication to three basic chores: dishes, laundry and yardwork
    4. His sense of humor. That man makes me laugh every day of my life
    5. His unwavering fidelity, love, and tolerance of me. He takes his wedding vows seriously.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been married for 28 1/2 years.
    1. He loves and serves the Lord!
    2.He is my best friend and we talk and laugh about any and everything!
    3.He raises our two sons to be responsible and respectful!
    4.He treats me like a queen!
    5.He can bring home the Bacon and fry it up in a pan!
    Love this man of mine!
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So this is awesome!

1. I love that my man is completely involved with our family and willingly cleans, feeds, and entertains the kids in the morning so I can sleep. ( I work night shift)

2. I love that he can cook an actual meal -- though don' expect him to re-heat it lol :)

3. For the most part, he is very supporting of me in my weight loss.

4. I love how honest he is with me about everything, even about his "guys night"

5. I love how no matter how many other women try to get him, he still only wants me :). . .. .But no worries, I am not taking it for granted -- that's partially the reason for the MFP weight loss journey!!

Time to kick my butt into gear. Its motivation. Every time I see a hot sexy girl trying to get at him, I remind myself of what he likes-- me!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I love that my husband helps around the house and cooks dinner much of the time!
    I love that my husband does all the grocery shopping!
    I love that my husband thinks of me first!
    I love that my husband is a manly man! (grrrrrrrr :love: )
    I love that my husband is great in the sack! :smokin: :blushing:

I am proud of my husband's weight loss success!
    I am proud of my husband's abilities in his career!
    I am proud of my husband's great work ethic!
    I am proud of my husband's ability to handle bad situations with a professional calmness!
    I am proud of my husband's sense of responsibility and intelligence!

And I love his sense of humor!
  • fae713
    fae713 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1 - My fiance is one of the goofiest men I have ever known, but not in a way that makes me roll my eyes.
    2 - He is incredibly loyal and giving, nearly to a fault, if it could be considered one.
    3 - Sometimes, when I'm not expecting it, I catch him looking at me with the most breathtaking eyes and smile that I can't help but respond to with goosebumps and my heart actually skipping a beat.
    4 - He is an amazing cuddler/snuggler and always makes me feel like everything is right in the world when he holds me.
    5 - He has completely adopted my cats and plays with them and just acts all sorts of silly with them.
    6 - He likes Doctor Who!
    7 - He is very smart with a masters in electrical engineering and knows how to run his life.
    8 - He not only likes reading but has read even more than I have!
    9 - He is so very supportive of me, even when I'm doing something that he shakes his head and thinks I'm crazy for doing.
    10 - He makes me laugh without even trying and makes it his goal to do so as often as possible. I cannot be sad, truly sad, for more than a few minutes around him. He even understands that sometimes I need my space to process through different emotions and lets me be until he has determined that it's time for me to smile again.

I could go on and on and on, but honestly, he is the person that I love, respect, cherish, and want to be with the most in this world and I am so very lucky to have been able to find him.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I texted my boyfriend to complain about a certain creepy co-worker of mine who made it obvious he was looking me and up and down (and not in a complimentary way). My boyfriend was quick to reply, "WTF! I'll kick his *kitten*!" That made me feel so good. :happy:
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I will never be able to understand why any one would talk bad about their partner it's like talking bad about your self it like you may as well drag out all your personal things that make you a bad person, lol, like to me its the same thing, but I dont blame people who do cause are tv seems to promote this, like the comercails and stuff its always some "dumb" guy being coerrected by his "intellegent" wife.

but any who lol

1) He has this understanding of people that blows me away

2) I love his lean sleek tall body, he has such a hard stomich I love slapping it I cant help my self, I start out just patting it but its so hard I just get kinda of agresive kinda like the feeling of hugging a cute little kittie way to hard

3) I love his carefee smile, spestaly when he has his reddish beard growing in

4) I love how even if he is puking sick he will go to work

5) I love his big manly nose

6) I love is dimples

7) I love how he doesn't care if his butt itches he will scritch it, to me thats a man he dont care what ppl think

8) I love his rediculasly strong hairy arms, he is sooo strong he can pick me up and I weigh 260

9) I love how if any one has a problem with me or is mean to me he always has my back and has something funny to say about them, (I shouldnt take enjoyment out of this but im my moment of hurt I am embarrassed to admit I do)

10) I love how he balances being stright laced and a free spirit

11) I love how when I am hurt he gets this sad little smile and gently hugs me

12) I love how funny he is

13) I love how he always pushes himself and others to do more

14) I love how he smells

15) I love how he doesnt care about how much weight a gain, he just wants me to be happy

16) I love how respectful to his parents he is

17) I love how fun he is with his kids)

18) I love that when he cooks a meal it has to be like resterunt grade, even down to the side dishes, elaborant

19) I love how he doesn't like snooty rich, or people that think there better then some one eles

20) I love how he reasons

21) I love how he understands my down falls

22) I love how nothing can ruin his belief in God

23) I love how no matter what happens he says he will always love me

24) I love his toffy colord eyes

25) I love the way he will get all quiet and he gets this deep look in those dark eyes and says with a power that shuts down the world around us " I love you"

26) I love that he is a animal person

27) I love how he supports all my decisions

28) I love how when I am mad at him how he makes me laugh, wait do I love that? yea, yea I love that lol

28) I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh I can go on and on,lol..besides my man being so sexy of course!
    1.He takes care of me and my son(his stepson which he took in and loved)he works his butt off to gives us what we need!
    2.He spoils me like crazy(im a big baby)
    3.He's extremely smart and is so sexy that he can just sit and read a book!
    4.He is such a gentleman,he won't even let me take up groceries into our home,lol..i help though,really!
    5.The thing I love the most is that he loves God,and always puts Him first,that to me just makes him the best man in the world!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love this.....

(1) I love how my husband takes care of me, spoiling me....always making sure I have gas in my car!
    (2) I love how after dinner he does the bulk of the clean up, I'm a messy cook!!
    (3) I love love how much he loves our daughter. There us nothing he wouldn't do for her!! Best dad ever!! He's been putting her to bed almost every Nigel he is home since she was little, and she is 12 now. She still wants to be carried sometimes!!
    (4) I love that even though he has a very demanding job ( where unfortunately we have to come second most times) he tries his hardest to be there for me.
    (5) I love love the way he helps around the house, there is nothing he won't do. Toilets included!!
    (6) I love how he takes care of me when I am sick and lets me just sleep.
    (7) I love knowing I can talk to him about anything, no matter what it is!!
    (8) I also love that there us nothing I cant do in front of him.
    (9) ok one more, sorry, I love how supportive he is with my new lifestyle changes and that he will eat anything I make!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    1) I love how my fiancee helps me stay on track when I need it the most.

2) I love the passion he gives me in bed.

3) I love the funny jokes he tells

4) I love the way he looks at me with so much love..

5) I love how he spoils me--even the bad food choices that can include :laugh:

6) I love his big brown eyes and smile. It shows hes in a good mood.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    1. My wife gets along with all my friends (something my ex gf did not...).
    2. My wife is beautiful and smart.
    3. We have good conversations.
    4. We have frequent and amazing sex (except lately since she's had a lot of nausea from pregnancy).
    5. She's a hell of a lot better with budgeting than I am...
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    1. works very hard for our family
    2. sends me flowers anytime im having a rough day, no matter what the reason
    3. takes care of me when i'm sick and always tells me i'm beautiful
    4. naughty naughty things i must not say on a public forum :devil:
    5. everything.. he's just a sweet, passionate, capable man :heart: