13»

Replies

• JenniferH007
    Options
    welcome you can add me if you want i love to support you
    jennifer
  • avalou11
    Options
    New mom here! I just joined here today and really need all the support I can get. I had my sweet baby girl 4 months ago and while I love her chunky butt, I need to lose mine. :smile:

Feel free to add me. I'm hoping to lose at least 75lbs.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi mom of 3 as well would love to be a support my boys r 5,2(3 Feb 2nd 2012) and 17 months!!;) I have 52 more lbs to lose started my journey Aug 20,2011 at 268lbs. As of today I am 200.2lbs
  • SMN71
    SMN71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    HI!! I am a mom of 2 very active girls (3 & 5) looking for extra support and encouragement and am also new to this I have been doing the site for almost a week!!
    Feel free to add me!!
  • zubittiny
    Options
    I'm kinda lonely on here too! Mom of 2 (7 and 5) in Canada. I'm down 5 with 15 or so to go. I do struggle at times. I am committed to exercise but my committment to food is even greater! It would be nice to be more accountable to others on here. Add me if you have room for 1 more!
  • nikki_geber
    nikki_geber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom of three in Canada too, BC actually. I just rejoined this site a few weeks ago, but thought I should try to connect a little on here, it's great for the motivation and it's wonderful to know people in the same boat! I have lost 5 so far, but still have 40 togo :-)...But, at least this time, I am super excited about losing weight, and I think I am going to be able to keep it off this time!! So, looking for accountabilty partners and friends to help me along!!
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here who is also looking to add some moms to my friends for support.
  • beccagrande
    Options
    Mom of one 5 yr old. need to lose 40 lbs:noway:
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi ! Mom of 3 as well! Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! There is a lot of information, friendship and support here. Feel free to add me if you would like. That is for all you new MFPers!!
  • knelson422
    Options
    I have 6 kiddos (13, 11, 7, 5, 3, and 1) - plus my husband who counts as a kid at times. I have 15 to 20 more I want to lose, so add me as a friend if you are in need of support. Hope you have a good rest of your week. Glad you are here.
  • itsybitsybutterfly
    Options
    Hi I just joined and I would like to add you as a friend. My name is Brandy a mother of two I'm 35 years old.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Hello mammas! Im 28 mom of 3 kids with my youngest who turned 2 in september! He is insanely crazy! Oh how i would love to have his energy! Im trying to lose 40 maybe more once i get there! Feel free to add me! We could all use as much support as we could get! Its hard whether u have 10 or 100 to lose! We will donit together! :-)
  • rusty1000
    Options
    How do you make a new post, anyone? I just started this site Today.
  • jjspath
    Options
    Hi. Mom of 3 as well. 15 year old and 11 year old twins. All boys. I just started as well and would welcome friends!! We can never have too much support.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    hello everyone I am new at this computer support thing. but sonething has got to work sometime I hope this will do the trick.
    I ama mother of 4 I am 51 and married 25 years and I need to lose105 lbs. help me please
  • fourgirlsmom
    Options
    Hey Mom of 4 Girls! Anyone with similar situation... friend me! I'm 35, married and stay at home mom.... still havent loss the baby weight from ANY pregnancy... looking to drop 40 pounds!
  • annamollymia
    Options
    Mom of three here as well. My girls are 7yr, 20 months, and I also have a 3 week old. I am new to myfitness pal. I need friends as well. I Def need some support. Good luck on your journey!!
  • blooomers
    blooomers Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi hi all!! I am a stay at home momma of 2 girlies. Age 10 and 13. I am new to working out and eating healthy. I started a lil over 3 weeks ago and i am already addicted to jogging/running!! i could use support and motivation!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2beautifulgirls
    2beautifulgirls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. My oldest is 12 years old and my youngest is turning 1 this weekend. I had my last baby at the age of 39. I have managed to loose my post pregnancy weight and have adopted a whole new lifestyle of clean eating and weight lifting (lifting heavy with combination of plyometrics). I have revised my goal to loose additional weight as well as BF%. Feel free to add me.. Thank you