Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yep and always will. Even though I am 5'7 ad he is 5'11, I am big boned and at 150 my family members start becoming concerned I have an eating disorder lol. 160 is my ultimate goal weight and he is currently at his heaviest so far at 145. He has always been skinny, he used to be a runner :)
  • ErikaLin
    Options
    My BF is 40lbs more than me. He's only a few inches taller than me... but he lifts and works out daily.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't now....my highest weight ever was........*shudders* as I type this 283 He used to weigh 275, Im down to around 150 thanks to MFP and dedication! He is down to 215, thanks to MFP and changing his ways!! Yea for us both!! Oh Im 5'9 and hes 5'6
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I did!!! It was an awful feeling. I was 155 and he was 153 and a whole head taller. Now I'm 133 so I finally weigh less than him!!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Noo hes got at least 70lbs on me. He's a foot taller then me though.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    yep and probably always will be.
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    We're about 20-25 lbs difference, but man I feel large when we eat the same amount! At least before I started on here!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Not anymore but i used to, he's was totally in shock when he saw how much i now weigh. It made my week.
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Yes...I am at 164 and he is at 155.....:(..Not for long though I will lose it :) xx
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I used to weight more then my husband, but not anymore :D i just passed him at the end of December. I only1/3- 1lb less then him, but it makes me so happy. I really hope that I will never ever will weight more then him anymore. Well, except if I get pregnant.
  • JennyAnn35
    Options
    Yes, and the saddest part is he is a foot taller than me.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    currently no... that's why I'm losing weight so I can make sure I am not gonna be heavier than him. :P
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, my husband & I weighed in together this morning (he never weighs in...) He has always weighed less than me - ALWAYS! But today after I weighed in, he weighed in - and he weighs .4 lbs more than me. I know, it's not even a pound - but I'll take it and run with it :) This time last year I weighed approx 40 lbs more than him, so I'm counting this a WIN!

Love this. Well done - you WIN!!! x
  • jnthwaite
    jnthwaite Posts: 111
    Options
    Yes. :( My SO weighs 90.6 (lost 1.5kg last week), and I weigh 91.2 (I lost 100g last week). He is a bit shorter than me, and still has a massive gut.

This makes me wonder how bad I look in comparison. :( I think I'm proportioned differently though. All mine is in my butt.
  • Cathebass
    Cathebass Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, about 8lb more at the moment. But last week it was 11lb more, so I am moving in the right direction. We are the same height.
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    At the moment I do, but I am losing quickly and together we will be where we want to be in no time.
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Since joining MFP (and my husband isn't bothering to do anything about his eating/weight), I'm lighter than him finally for the first time in our 8 year relationship!!! WOOOT
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    OMG, Yes I do. He isn't very tall, 5ft 9 1/2" (I'm not allowed to forget about the 1/2!) and weighs about 154, but that's probably all muscle. (Even his butt is hard!)

I weigh 215lbs so A LOT more than him. when I first met him I weighed 133lbs, so a HUGE difference. He knows I have to lose weigh but thinks it's about 28lbs, little does he know. (I'm told I don't look how heavy I am - I think people are just trying to be nice!)

Bedroom activity is the worse - I used to be more of a show off but now it's lights out and under the duvet! Very romantic and sexy! Not!

Need to get back to where I used to be. x
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I do, but supposedly he thinks we are the same. He is 230, i'm 255-256. The difference is, its a lot harder for me to lose weight because i have a lifelong medically restricted protein intake (30 grams, daily) where as he can eat whatever he wants.

I also have 2 medical conditions that I was born with that contradict each other and also make losing weight a major challenge. He doesn't have any of that, so it's a lot easier for him to lose weight than me.
  • 2chris2tine
    Options
    Can i ask what s.o. is
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!