Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Finally I can say NO to this! For most of our relationship I have been ~10lbs heavier than my husband but now I am 15lbs ligher than him and working on making it even more!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. And to be honest, I couldn't date someone who weighed less than me - no matter what my weight.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I do.

More motivation to drop weight!
  • TiredOfBeingFAT130
    Options
    We have been together 7 years & our 5th wedding Anniversary is this year... and I have never weighed less than him :( I am hovering around 207 and right now, he is at 187 I believe, so I am getting there! Although, he is trying to lose now, too. So I just need to lose a little quicker so I can be less than him! I cannot WAIT to weigh less!!!!! :-) This is the closest I have been though since usually I am around 225 and he is usually closer to 180. So it's exciting for me!!!
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are the same height, and I surpass his weight by almost 100 pounds. I've been heavier than him since the day we met, so he doesn't see a problem with it. But I know that I'm at a very unhealthy weight, and I'm working to change that. If he stays at the same weight (and I see that he probably will stay around the same), I'll be about 20 pounds lighter at my goal weight.
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yup, and embarassingly he's 6' 7" where I'm only 5' 7" :-$ I have 3 stone on him currently, yikes.

I did lose 7 stone about 5-6 years ago though and managed to get below him, but I was only there for about a year before it all went a t*ts up and I re-gained the weight!
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    NO! He is almost a foot taller then me, and 60lbs heavier. He could lose some weight too, but he will never be a scrawny type guy. Lots of muscle.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thankfully DH is 95 lbs heavier than I am. He's 6'3" and 245lbs (lifts weights). Sadly, this wasn't always the case. A little more than 2 1/2 years ago I weighed the same as he did. :embarassed: Never going back there!
  • lvictory23
    Options
    Yes and even if I get to goal weight I know that I will likely weigh more than him. I have a larger frame and Gain muscle really easily. He is 5 in. taller than me but has a small-medium frame and struggles to gain any weight at all.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yeah :embarassed:

Sadly like many young men his age he is naturally thin and has a hard time gaining any weight.

I will never weigh less than him even if i reach my goal :grumble:
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Even at goal we'll be within 5 pounds of each other. Genetically he's just tall and slim - 6 foot, 159.
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I finally passed him (in the right direction) a couple of months ago. I now weigh about 10 lbs less than him. This is a really motivating thing for me because he is a 6'2" beanpole, and I finally weigh less than him for the first time. It makes me feel so much better about myself. I like standing next to him and not feeling huge, its a self esteem builder. But, man it took a lot of work to get here.
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    I did but now im 20 lbs lighter than him hehe
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I used to be smaller...not so much anymore, but I'm working on changing that!! :laugh:
  • DallasLeann
    Options
    I DID; not anymore. :wink:
  • Mama_CAEI
    Mama_CAEI Posts: 235
    Options
    When we were at our heaviest, we both weighed about the same; but his weight often fluctuated by 5 lbs or so and sometimes I weighed more than he did, which was very hard for me to accept. Now that we've both lost a significant amount of weight, I am about 20 lbs lighter than him and I plan on keeping it that way!!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nope, never have, I think this is the reason I pick the big guys. He's 6' tall and I'm 5' short. :drinker:
  • lowlevelrebel
    lowlevelrebel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sure do, and always have. When we first started dating 5 years ago he was what my goal weight is now (145 lbs.) He's bulked up to about 170 since then but I still outweigh him by about 4 pounds. Let's just forget about the fact that he's 6'1" and i'm 5'5"...

S'okay though. I always say, "I don't date 'em if I can't benchpress 'em"
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I did when we first met - but he was six feet tall and weighed 120 pounds, soaking wet. I fattened him up with milkshakes and now I weigh about 50 pounds less than he does.
  • Sal78
    Sal78 Posts: 4
    Options
    Unfortunately yes, but only just. We are both in need of losing some kg's (sorry we work in KG, i have no idea on pounds/stones etc). I would love to be smaller than him and in a perfect world I would be.... i'll add this to another one of my goals! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!