Replies

• Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Sewing is my passion
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Photography is my hobby. One day I'll have the guts to take the plunge and make it my profession.

Talent- does being a b!*ch count as a talent? If so, that's my talent!
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    couponing and thrifting ..... the thrill of free stuff for pieces of paper and the joy of buying an beautiful antique or a high end designer with the tags still on it for pennies on the dollar gives me a rush!
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Cooking
    Violin (I'm at "cat strangling" level")
    Writing
    Photography
    Reading
    Computers (inc gaming)
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to rediscover myself, I've been sucked up into "the system" and it is damaging my creative soul. :brokenheart:

Lately my only talent seems to be finding ways to procrastinate at work and somehow managing to dig myself out of holes in time for my boss man to still think I'm worth a damn. :laugh: Learned that trick in business school I guess.
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    I build Drag Cars and Street Rods

The Red Nash is the one I have now

The black 1933 Ford I built in 1995

RebelRun2009173.jpg

scan0011.jpg
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    DJ (mobile and formerly radio)
    Guitarist in a rock band
    Had done concert photography in the past
    Pretty much anything that has to do with music

\m/(>_<)\m/
  • peanut1012
    peanut1012 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My hobby would be cross stitching (I haven't done anything in quite a while) I also have a love for Jazzercise. I do this 5 days a week and would do more but that's all the classes we have in my town.

My talent would be playing a game called washers on a 5 hole board. You play single or 2 people on a team. The object is to hit 21 without busting. The holes on the board are numbered 1-5.
  • Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    I quilt. I love making blankets for children the most. But for the men in my life I have done many many hunting quilts.
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Talent - I write, sing, and bake cupcakes. :) Hobby - I read a lot, and play video games sometimes.
  • angelheart93
    Options
    I draw, paint, write poetry and short stories, play piano/ guitar, want to do photography, and dance someday. Someday. My favorite hobby is Drawing, because I am better at it than the other hobbies.
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    What's your hobby/talent? is the question for tonight, and there is no right or wrong answer. It's just for fun :)

I draw, paint (including a lot of digital design) and bake; and according to my 'husband' and his friends, really, really well.

I love all of those as well and people say I cook really well to but I don't know about all that laughs
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to rediscover myself, I've been sucked up into "the system" and it is damaging my creative soul. :brokenheart:

Lately my only talent seems to be finding ways to procrastinate at work and somehow managing to dig myself out of holes in time for my boss man to still think I'm worth a damn. :laugh: Learned that trick in business school I guess.

Heeeyyy, I do that trick too!!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Talent & Hobby... I sing. Karaoke - live band - whatever, wherever - LOVE IT!

Hidden talent that most people don't know - but now it's here for the world to see...

I can touch my tongue to my nose - without the help of my finger. :devil:
  • 3AMEureka
    Options
    I am a professional film critic so I am constantly at theaters. (www.screwtopreviews.wordpress.com) I read alot, mostly classic authors. And I have found that I have a penchant for making papier mache masks for Fasnacht (Swiss/German celebration of the end of Winter)
  • annabell0768
    Options
    Talent - Music

Hobbies - too many to list but here are the ones that come to mind: photography, sewing, driving, jogging, animal rescue (which I share with b/f and takes most of our time).
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Hmm, have a few - other than Motorcycling of course (my main passion). Beadwork (normally Native American style), making Hand Drums and occasionally Dream Catchers. I love to sing, Karaoke, church, car. I also seem to always be involved in some sort of group feed/feast. I cook for several large events each year (feeding hundreds sometimes). (cooking relaxes me LOL). And when I have time - reading - historical fiction, fiction, and spirituality.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My hobby is hiking. I especially love hiking along the coast of California.
    My talent is remembering numbers. I have a weird ability to remember an address or a phone number for days or sometimes weeks even if I've only heard it once. It freaks my husband out.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    hobby: I love reading, movies, bowling, skating, and gambling. Talent: I do hand blown glass, mostly figurines but some larger stuff like a coach, hearts, and crosses.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I was deemed a talented Rugby League player and almost went pro, but now, my talent would be my atheltism/wrestling, I hope to be involved in MMA soon and I have a few coaches who want to train me because they think im an exciting prospect, that makes me feel pretty good lol