Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tell us a random fact about yourself

Replies

• perrybucsdad
    perrybucsdad Posts: 36 Member
    I am the youngest of 16 children. And I am related to Butch Cassidy.

Wow... your parents need a new hobby. :)

Me, I have 10 scars.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I have a freckle in the arch of my right foot. My husband has one in the exact same place.
  • sandown12
    sandown12 Posts: 648 Member
    My cousin is Lily Langtry born in the 1800s she had an affair with a royal prince of england ;)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    I have a scar shaped like a spider. I plan on getting a tail tattooed onto it to make it a scorpion.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    I shoot competition archery and beat the tar out of most men.

I have 3 obnoxius brothers who think it is a sport to torture me, but lord help the guy who hurts their sister.

I am very flexible and nickname is Bendy

I barely graduated from high school but graduated with honors from both undergrad and graduate school.
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    I speak Portuguese (falo portuguese! Mais alguem?!)
  • shayjgordon
    shayjgordon Posts: 90 Member
    I have toe thumbs.

That's hilarious, that what my boyfriend always says about my thumbs!!!! hahaha
  • I have a freckle in the arch of my right foot. My husband has one in the exact same place.

Sole mates...ba-da-dum - sorry couldn't resist
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 429 Member
    I have synesthesia -- it's a gift and a curse all rolled up into an over-stimulating medley.
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    I'm a freelance translator.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Well a weird one for most woman I guess. I have never shaved my legs. They are absolutely void of hair except for a stray once in a blue moon and I pluck those with the tweezers.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    I own and ride a motorcycle:bigsmile:
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Oh I forgot the rest of me "children", two dogs (a lab and a chihuaha), a donkey, a goat and a cat! :laugh:

You have a donkey?!! Awesome.
  • I refuse to ask anyone to be my friend on any type of social media (twitter, Facebook, here). I go by a strict you have to ask me policy.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    I own and ride a motorcycle:bigsmile:

I do too!
  • I have a strange infatuation with super heroes. I love them all.

Oh, and I love zombies :) I'm the biggest Resident Evil, The Walking Dead & Left 4 Dead fan you will ever know.

I looove zombies too!!!I have a huge fear of Twinkies and clowns.So imagine my reaction to Zombieland!lol
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    I queef
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Damn, you are lucky!
  • I'm a TV Producer.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    I have seen the movie Waynes World more than 2,000 times.