Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I don't like vegetables or seafood. But I can still lose weight! :)
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    I'm entirely too sensitive and tend to over think everything~!!!
  • Alexandrosrh9
    Options
    I can speak three languages.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I thought of another one: my palms are really small, but my fingers are extremely long. They're like alien hands. I used to be best friends with a guy who was 6'1" and my fingers were longer than his, even though my total hand size was smaller.

And to the person who said they have toe thumbs, so do I. They're gigantic. They also bend backward more than 90 degrees at the top knuckle. My dad says they're good for pushing in thumbtacks. :laugh:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am a colorblind female - I am the 1%! Green and brown give me the most difficulty.

My 15 year old daughter is colorblind too . Her teachers never believe her when she tells them , I always have to call the school !

I have broken my nose 3 times
  • SmasHer911
    SmasHer911 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    LOL, i have a mole on top of my LEFT ear :)

and I am part of a Roller Derby League
  • GraceOrr
    Options
    Ive known my husband since grade K.
  • GraemePayne
    GraemePayne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have served in the Marine Corps, AND the Air Force, AND worked for the Navy (civil service). Now I just have to work the Army and Coast Guard into the remainder of my career!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have an addiction to Yankee Candles !! :heart:
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I 'snort' at random times (Not just when I laugh lol)
  • judgestacy
    Options
    My childhood dream was to become an architect. Instead I became a social worker and I think "oh crap, why didn't I become an architect?" at least once a day.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    We like to order chinese food with our fake chinese accents. :huh:
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    I broke my nose walking into a lampost when I was six and it (my nose lol) is still bent x :cry:
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Single parent for my 7 year old daughter
  • emilysheafit
    emilysheafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hate vegtables. I refuse to eat tomatoes unless its in salsa or ketchup form and I will NEVER try a vegtable. However, I will try any fruit at least once, maybe twice for good measure.

I am half German, the other half of me is a complete mystery.

I have "Hair ADHD" which means I am always changing my hair color/cut.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    my entire left leg is a birthmark, and I have a birthmark inside of the birthmark.

Basically my left legs pigment is darker than my right, and the darker portion starts mid calf and runs up and over my butt, and the birthmark inside is a dark dark brown spot that is on my thigh... people always ask what happened to me when I wear swimsuits.
  • chicklidell
    Options
    I'm on a roller derby team...my name is Crush cakes :laugh:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am the youngest of 9 (yes I said 9 children)...I always say our family is like the Brady Bunch Plus...My dad had 4 children and my mom had 3 when they met and married. They then had 2 more together for a total of 9...I'm the second of the two that they have together and the last one - Thus the nickname "Baby" (Ms. Baby to all the children in my neighborhood :smile: )
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love going barefoot, even in winter. I've broken toes several times as a result. My toenails are usually painted a shade of red and my family often buys me gift cards for pedicures for birthdays and Christmas. My fingernails are short and clear polished.

I am very limber even though I am obese.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I used to be a roller derby ref but my knees couldn't take the falling drills. I've also coached kids wrestling (olympic style).

And I love watching pro wrestling.