Tell us a random fact about yourself

Replies

• Kryontz
    Kryontz Posts: 72 Member
    I have an identical twin brother
  • I hate getting dressed... And whenever I have a chance I take my socks off, this causes me have many pairs of socks because I dont like putting on the same pair twice without washing... This lead to the nickname 'Socks'
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    My heart is on the right side of my chest.
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    My heart is on the right side of my chest.

This one really caught my attention.
    Any side effects?
  • prbyjennyd
    prbyjennyd Posts: 25 Member
    I am a 40 year old mom of two, married for 16 years, and I have sold sex toys in an in-home party plan for the past 6 years, and I LOVE IT!!!! lol
  • I am a carrier of the strep virus, woot!
  • I have broken my nose twice:tongue:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    I was born on Friday the 13th :happy:

I'm 3rd generation born on the 13th!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Nope. All of my internal organs are flip flopped too. It's called situs inversus with dextrocardia.
  • Happyhealthyliz90
    Happyhealthyliz90 Posts: 63 Member
    I was born on mothers day and my brother was born on fathers day!
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    im 30 yrs old and have never had a cavity (cant spell) and i have never broken a bone. Also i have a huge HUGE fear of MOTHS. ICK ICK ICK!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    I used to judge vegetables competitively. :)
  • I am addicted to candy! I have a birth mark on my left wrist that looks EXACTLY like a turtle. It has a little stump tail and everything. I sing at least twice a week for different occasions however, I am scared to speak in front of crowds. I shake like there is no tomorrow if I have to speak.
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    I love to read. I go through a lot of books a month.
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    I'm "double jointed" in 3 places, I have my conceal carry and love guns, I have 4 tattoos and more coming, I'm 32 and I've never had a cavity...my daughter and I have matching birth marks on our hips. :)
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    I have worked in a music store for 8 years, I sell instruments and music supplies, I dont have a musical bone in my body, I dont listen to music on my own accord, I dont play any instruments, I dont sing and my education background is in Fish and Wildlife.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    I have had 8 stitches in my life - 6 of them are in my baby toe...
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    My wife is my best friend
  • I used to be a spokesmodel for an energy drink. I was too embarrassed to tell my family.
  • About 1 year and a half ago I was 190 pounds now im 150. My goal is to get to 135 in the next couple of months. Wish me luck =)