Options
    I am double jointed in my arms!
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I drive a tow truck!
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options
    My friend is the guitarist on that new show "The Voice". He is presently learning 1700 songs for the new season. I have no idea why he has to learn that many songs. They only play may 50 on the live shows. Oh well. It's show biz!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i'm a klutz.. 1y/o scratched my cornea, 2y/o 3 stitches from a coffe can, 5 y/o broke my arm, 9 y/o fell on a pointy rock and got 15 stitches in my hand, 24 y/o chopped into my index finger and got 6 stiches... and ive had 3 concussions in 3 years. oh and on christmas morning i fell and bashed my face into a wooden step... my family got me a helmet for christmas two years ago... maybe i should wear it lol ...
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    I met my fiance on myspace lol
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I delivered a 9 lbs 15 oz baby who is now going to be 3 on sunday :)
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    I still sleep with a blankie that my aunt gave my mother at her baby shower :blushing:

I still sleep with a blanket ive had since i was 10!
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    deleted
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I've done the world's highest bungee jump off Macau Towers.
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I can't skip. My family makes fun of me for this...
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am a Blockhead!Thats what New Kids on the Block fans are called!And Donnie is my favorite.And i'm proud of it!haha

I still have collectors cards, pictures and ticket stubs from when I saw them 21 yrs ago :happy: My sister had the whole bed set and sleeping bag.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of spiders!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I can bend my thumbs back to my wrists.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I absolutely HATE feet! Don't touch me with them... I won't touch them... hate even touching mine. However - I CAN'T stop myself from staring at them when someone has on flip-flops or is barefoot. WTH??

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I was on the Sally Jessy Raphael show when I was 19. They paid for the trip to NY and the hotel. I went by myself - pretty scary at that age.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I do not like pie or cheesecake & get constantly mocked for it.

I volunteer at a cat shelter 3-5 times a month and LOVE IT!

I currently have 4 cats & would have many more if the husband would allow it.

I am addicted to MFP =)
  • mcg6242
    mcg6242 Posts: 84
    Options
    I am a Cancer Survivor =)
  • luvmydoggies
    luvmydoggies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have an imaginary line that runs down my stomach and down my back.....on my left side it is completely covered with freckles over 300+ but on my right side it is completely empty not one spot.

when i was little i used to raise my shirt to my family members show them my right side and say " this is daytime when it is clear" then I would turn and show them my left side and say : this is night time when all the stars come out"
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I can write as quickly backwards as I can forwards so you have to read it in a mirror. My mum can do it too lol xxx
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I collect anything heart shaped
  • noahsampeer1
    noahsampeer1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a different type of "block head" I'm a big supporter of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed of dog. They got a bad rap from news outlets that didn't do their fact checking. My dog Leo is a 71 lbs. Pit/Lab mix and the biggest baby ever. He's also my best friend and pseudo-child. ^_^