Tell us a random fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    1) i have rods bolted/screwed to both sides of the thoracic portion of my spine.
    2) i get my hair cut every week
    3) i get my eye brows waxed about every 2 weeks and have been known to fall asleep while having them done.
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am a Blockhead!Thats what New Kids on the Block fans are called!And Donnie is my favorite.And i'm proud of it!haha

OMG me too!!! I got to meet all of them but Donnie!!! Jonathan is my favorite =)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love hummingbirds.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    i can turn my tongue upside down

*L*.. 'struth!
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My two middle toes on my right food are webbed...yep, I'm freaky-deaky!

My 2nd/3rd toes on both feet are webbed. All the women on my mom's side of my family have it. I was kind of sad when my girls were born with normal toes! But it explains my username...I'm 36 and my Dad still call me Toadie.
  • stephiejones
    Options
    I met my husband in a bar and we were engaged in the same bar and spent part of our wedding night in that same bar, which is where all of our friends hang out still to this day. :smooched:

I am realllllly reallllly ocd about touching door handles.:noway:

I have a strawberry birthmark on the back of my head at my neck that everyone can see but me that i did not know about til i got older.:huh:

I stepped on a bottle cap with i was 8 and still have a scar right in the middle of my right foot...:sad:
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I HATE DORA THE EXPLORER

Doesn't everyone? :laugh:
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have two phobias (not just fears ... real phobias) - a phobia of birds and a phobia of red trousers. I have no idea why and have even had hypnotherapy to try to overcome them.
  • ADoucette416
    Options
    I performed in my first burlesque show this past December and it was possible the most fun show I've ever done :)
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was also born on Friday 13th (February), 30 mins before Valentine's day.:laugh:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    im 30 yrs old and have never had a cavity (cant spell) and i have never broken a bone. Also i have a huge HUGE fear of MOTHS. ICK ICK ICK!

OMG it's like talking to myself!! All of the above relates to me also, especially the moths! I would rather be locked in a room with literally anything else than have one moth anywhere near me! :sick:

I didn't get my first cavity until I was 37. I sobbed in the dentist's chair while everyone looked on in shock, horror and bewilderment. It broke my heart to lose that record of dental perfection. The cavity was in my left upper wisdom tooth. I seriously thought about having the wisdom tooth pulled so I'd still have a mouth free of cavities. But then I heard about dry socket, long lasting nerve pain and the like. I accepted the cavity begrudgingly.

I also HATE HATE HATE moths. Whenever they get into the house (so many do - especially on summer evenings), I hide in the bathroom until my husband kills the moth. I think this all stems from an incident at Girl Scout camp as a child. We were singing around the campfire, and I inhaled a moth. I can still remember the feel of the dusty wings in my throat. Gag!
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I met my husband while we were on tour singing in Europe in a choir. That was 18 1/2 years ago, 9 and a half of which we've been married and have had two gorgeous girls. Oh, did I mention I'm only 35? :)
  • RanayeG
    RanayeG Posts: 12
    Options
    I have dimples on my lower back.
    Actual dimples lol, not because of my weight

So do I!!! I call them my back dimples. My 9 year old son has them too.
  • w3lchi
    w3lchi Posts: 16
    Options
    74309462571240178.jpeg

this is just so funny...i'm crying!!

Haha :) It was my profile pic for a while.

Sadly that is actually how I talk to people.

"Yesterday we went to the zoo. Have you seen that new movie with that guy. You know. What's his name. I bought a new CD yesterday. Haha my dog looks so funny right now. I like ice cream. I got a new fish today! I'm bored."

"What did you do at the zoo?"

"What? I wasn't talking about the zoo!"
    i know how you feel!!!
  • RanayeG
    RanayeG Posts: 12
    Options
    I grew up in North Pole, Alaska

I represented Alaska in the 2001 Miss Teen America Pageant

I work in an Emergency & Trauma Center

I accomplished a VBAC!!!

If I had been a boy my name would have been Scott James
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears on command. Sometimes it just happens when I'm angry and trying to hold my tongue.....not very effective when arguing with someone. :grumble:
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm claustrophobic.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have perfect pitch (absolute pitch). I can tell you what key you are singing or you play on a guitar/piano and I can hear extremely high frequencies.
  • tsornoza
    tsornoza Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was born on Friday the 13th :happy:

I'm 3rd generation born on the 13th!

I'm the 13th also, but I was born on a Tuesday ( I think)

I was born on Friday the 13th too....
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm a very shy and picky eater
    I curse like a sailor
    I have only one cheek dimple when I smile
    I've never broken a bone
    My left ear lobe is doubled
    I'm double jointed
    When I was 15 I slipped down a hill and a stick went completely through my right hand