What is the first thing you want to do when you reach your g

Options
I plan on buying a brand new wardrobe (if I can afford it) ,and taking a small vacation!

(that was supposed to say "goal weight" at the end of the Topic. Can you tell I'm new? LOL)

Replies

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Yep - all new clothes. I'll absolute need it and deserve it!!!
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sporting my new bikini on a tropical island! :)
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mini goals get a trip to the thrift store for cheap, new clothes. My main goal weight earns me a new tattoo :)
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wearing jeans with a belt...then tuck in my shirt, even if I look like an out of style dork!
  • KarenZappa
    KarenZappa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I wore a tucked in shirt. I love it!
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...me neither. I hear some people can do that...WE can do that!!
  • elg1982
    elg1982 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Set my MFP settings to "maintain weight."

;)

Life is too short to put off the things you want to do until you lose weight!
  • livelovelaugh12
    Options
    I used to say I would pierce my belly button if I ever found myself with flat abs....hasnt happened yet. I would settle for tossing or donating all my fat girl clothes and unpacking my size 6 jeans. I also want to buy some fitted tops instead of the big baggy shirts I find myself with.
  • JennyAnn35
    Options
    I want to get a corset piercing down my back and thread it with black and pink ribbon and do a photo shoot.
  • jagpie42
    jagpie42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will borrow my 23 year old daughters sexiest little black dress and ask everyone to take my picture instead of trying to stick my neck out so far that I look like some kind of goose in order to eliminate one extra chin. I also might cut my hair super short and go bikini shopping (with my husband!).
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do cartwheels in rain...

naked.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    SHOPPING!!! And going on a Romantic Weekend away with my husband : ))) Cant wait roughly 40 lbs to go and 69 Down!!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Buy clothes! Absolutely. Haven't bought any nice clothes in over 7 years.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do cartwheels in rain...

naked.

Wow. I did a cartwheel last year for the first time since I was 18. Holy shnikes. There's a time in your life where your feet shouldn't go over your head.... it scared the hell out of me. But I was surprised I could still do it! :)

I'm going to scream from my front porch (in my very rural area) that I finally did it, and then I'm going on a $500 shopping spree and getting rid of my old clothes and rebuild my wardrobe. New me calls for new clothes!
  • paulalynell
    Options
    A Boudoir session[= which means all new lingerie!!! so when I am an antique my husband can look back and say yep she 3 beautiful kids for us and still looked amazing....
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    splurge on Victoria's secret. I've never really been able to shop there, and I'd love to get pretty underthings :)

silly, huh?
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Set my MFP settings to "maintain weight."

;)

Life is too short to put off the things you want to do until you lose weight!

THIS!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Go on a date.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Get naked and look at myself, vain I know, but I just want to see something that I really like in the mirror
  • Manda_H
    Manda_H Posts: 80
    Options
    nothing special... maybe a bowl of ice cream LOL!